House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markinspain

Seeing As We're All Going To Hell

Which level involves large hot objects being shoved up your ***?

That's where the bankers belong.

You realize that the population is growing in Hell and there isn't much room, there is some serious potential for booming property market, all we need to do is throw up some cheap high rise flats and sell them to the new comers. The EAs and bankers are already there in circle 8.8.

You realize that the population is growing in Hell and there isn't much room, there is some serious potential for booming property market, all we need to do is throw up some cheap high rise flats and sell them to the new comers. The EAs and bankers are already there in circle 8.8.

also they are not making anymore hell. and even if in some regions prices do fall, good regions like next to molten lava, or those with quality succubii will always go up in price.

With the politicians at the lowest level - those who betrayed their benefactors. Anyone tried the sin quiz on one of the icons at the top? See how far you get.

Which level involves large hot objects being shoved up your ***?

That's where the bankers belong.

I had a teacher in school who raised an unusual question.

Would it be worse to have the hotter end or the cooler end of a red hot poker shoved up your ar$e?

If the hot end is shoved in, you could theoretically pull it out pretty quickly. If the cooler end was shoved in, you would be unable to grab the hotter end to pull it out.

Aah, life in the colonies in the 70s .......

For the sake of clarity, this was not an experiment that was explored in any fashion at my school ......

I had a teacher in school who raised an unusual question.

Would it be worse to have the hotter end or the cooler end of a red hot poker shoved up your ar$e?

If the hot end is shoved in, you could theoretically pull it out pretty quickly. If the cooler end was shoved in, you would be unable to grab the hotter end to pull it out.

Aah, life in the colonies in the 70s .......

For the sake of clarity, this was not an experiment that was explored in any fashion at my school ......

I think I saw that on 'Why Don't You'.

its payback time for all of us who have voted on promises from politicians...I mean , we've had....and we've had...and...well, in spite of the theory that its the electorates fault as we have been bought by poilitician, I cant actually think of much ive asked for and they've provided.....thats that theory out the window.

OOOh - since when was being a hoarder a sin? Jesus SAVES remember!!!

anyway - one from the archives......

This guy dies and goes to Hell. The Devil meets him at the gates and says "There are 3 rooms here and you can choose which one you want to spend eternity in".

The Devil takes him to the first room where there were people hanging from the walls by their wrists and obviously in agony.

The Devil takes him to the second room where the people are being whipped with metal chains.

The Devil then opens the third door, and the man looks inside and sees loads of people sitting around, up to their waists in raw sewage, drinking cups of tea.

The man decides instantly which room he is going to spend the rest of eternity in and chooses the last room. He goes into the third room, picks up his cup of tea and the Devil walks back in saying "Ok, guys, tea break's over, back on your heads

Um ... the way you tell it, it smacks of someone with a defective grasp of child psychology, the curiosity and cruelty of the young mind :unsure:

Um ... the way you tell it, it smacks of someone with a defective grasp of child psychology, the curiosity and cruelty of the young mind :unsure:

Actually, he was one of the best teachers that I was lucky enough to have as a youngster.

He was a karate black belt who spent two months a year in Japan (stunningly rare in 1970s colonies) who demanded discipline and accuracy but also took the time to help us understand the wider world at a time and in a place that his view was exceptionally rare.

We need more rather than fewer people like him in the world.