House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

A Forum Dying

They have for historical reasons a thing about HPC, and whilst I've occasionally read it I've never felt moved to join their crowd.

But it is notable when something dies.

For interest:

********** for SALE!

**** Update

Mods, on past evidence this will be rapidly deleted. Fine by me, I just thought I'd let a few people know.

They have for historical reasons a thing about HPC, and whilst I've occasionally read it I've never felt moved to join their crowd.

But it is notable when something dies.

For interest:

********** for SALE!

**** Update

Mods, on past evidence this will be rapidly deleted. Fine by me, I just thought I'd let a few people know.

Perhaps HPC.co.uk could take it over - or would that be like Lloyds HBOS?

Or perhaps we and HPC.co.uk are evil like Goldman Sachs and are manipulating the market in bearish news, with a view to buying it on the cheap.

Or perhaps the Government can bail it out with taxpayer cash?

or maybe it should be allowed to fail. But only if it removes competition from Goldman Sachs and isn't an insurer of Goldman.

Wibble....