House Price Crash Forum

Average Home To Cost Over £1,000,000 By 2020

HOLA441

In 2003, I had a dream I would be locked up in Egypt for 2 hours over a misunderstand regarding my nationality. It came true in 2006.

In 2005 I had a dream that the banking system would collaspe and their would be a end to hpi ramping. It came true.

In 2006 I had a dream I would be come a millionaire. I am still f000000g waiting, but I guess it will come true.

So In 2007, I had a dream the average home will cost over 1million, I expect it to come true.

Time will tell, just dont forget this post in the meantime.

HOLA442
HOLA443
In 2003, I had a dream I would be locked up in Egypt for 2 hours over a misunderstand regarding my nationality. It came true in 2006.

In 2005 I had a dream that the banking system would collaspe and their would be a end to hpi ramping. It came true.

In 2006 I had a dream I would be come a millionaire. I am still f000000g waiting, but I guess it will come true.

So In 2007, I had a dream the average home will cost over 1million, I expect it to come true.

EAs will try anything to prop up the housing market.

HOLA444

...when the average wage is nearer £250,000, possibly.

My grandkids might be around to see that day.

HOLA445
HOLA446
stupid thread

it is rather silly, best at off topic.

while we're self-indulging on premonitions or dreams, i'd just like to say i'm still waiting for my dream of the mysterious short-haired redhead who seduces me raunchily on a park bench to come true (10 years on now)

Edited by loginandtonic

HOLA447
HOLA448
it is rather silly, best at off topic.

while we're self-indulging on premonitions or dreams, i'd just like to say i'm still waiting for my dream of the mysterious short-haired redhead who seduces me raunchily on a park bench to come true (10 years on now)

Hazel Blears?

You need to see someone.