House Price Crash Forum

Masked Ball Descends Into Orgy

HOLA441

From the telegraph: Masked ball descends into orgy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-into-orgy.html

mask_1443603c.jpg

Halswell House in Somerset was hired for £9,000 by a group of 350 revellers who arrived in a fleet of Porsches, BMWs and Aston Martins.

They were all wearing long cloaks and masks and the party continued normally until midnight - when they stripped down to leather pants, corsets and suspenders.

The guests then started kissing and a mass orgy ensued with couples having sex "everywhere".

Halswell House owner Grahame Bond, a multi-millionaire estate agent, was forced to send some of his teenage staff home because of the explicit activities

............................... see rest of article

Personally I think this could be deemed illegal in which case the events company should be forced to hand names over to the police. Although a private house, the owner hadn't agreed to the activity and there were potentially minors present.

BTW, there is a suggestion that some of the younger staff took photos of the car number plates on their mobile phones. It would be interesting to see if these get published - could embarrass a few people.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
From the telegraph: Masked ball descends into orgy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-into-orgy.html

mask_1443603c.jpg

Halswell House in Somerset was hired for £9,000 by a group of 350 revellers who arrived in a fleet of Porsches, BMWs and Aston Martins.

They were all wearing long cloaks and masks and the party continued normally until midnight - when they stripped down to leather pants, corsets and suspenders.

The guests then started kissing and a mass orgy ensued with couples having sex "everywhere".

Halswell House owner Grahame Bond, a multi-millionaire estate agent, was forced to send some of his teenage staff home because of the explicit activities

............................... see rest of article

Personally I think this could be deemed illegal in which case the events company should be forced to hand names over to the police. Although a private house, the owner hadn't agreed to the activity and there were potentially minors present.

BTW, there is a suggestion that some of the younger staff took photos of the car number plates on their mobile phones. It would be interesting to see if these get published - could embarrass a few people.

Sounds great.

There should be a lot more screwing around and less tv.

More love and human contact, less conflict.

Nick

HOLA445

What a reactionary prude. What do you care what other people do?

HOLA446

'They were all wearing long cloaks and masks and the party continued normally until midnight - when they stripped down to leather pants, corsets and suspenders'.

Good to see the Estate Agents Summer Ball is still going, despite the lack of business...

HOLA447

"Personally I think this could be deemed illegal in which case the events company should be forced to hand names over to the police. Although a private house, the owner hadn't agreed to the activity and there were potentially minors present".

What is your problem? I did not read there were minors there! It's not illegal.....well not yet anyway, albeit shortly having a good time no doubt will be. A bit of pussy is the only thing they can't tax! Get on with your life and let others get on with there's.

HOLA448
HOLA449

This thread needs pictures. These are totally unrelated but I will post them anyway. Austrian bird calls herself 'Corset Girl'. I recomment a look at her web page. Stunning.

389172485_4bfd13f676.jpg

1464910267_8601108e11.jpg

315020673_f397369735_o.jpg

HOLA4410

"Personally I think this could be deemed illegal in which case the events company should be forced to hand names over to the police. Although a private house, the owner hadn't agreed to the activity and there were potentially minors present".

Personally I think it should be made compulsory to attend and the chief constable was probably there already along with the judge"! Drink up, your cocoa is getting cold.

HOLA4411

Instead of one of those boring parties where everyone shows off how much money they've got, it turns out to be something genuinely colourful and fantastic.

And then the unpleasant English jealousy rears its ugly head, posing as morality, with landlord sending 19 year olds home and calling the police, and jealous old timers wanting to prosecute adults for daring to have a good time (instead of paying £9000 for ****** all).

Fair reflection of a certain type of English.

HOLA4412
Instead of one of those boring parties where everyone shows off how much money they've got, it turns out to be something genuinely colourful and fantastic.

And then the unpleasant English jealousy rears its ugly head, posing as morality, with landlord sending 19 year olds home and calling the police, and jealous old timers wanting to prosecute adults for daring to have a good time (instead of paying £9000 for ****** all).

Fair reflection of a certain type of English.

When I was 19 I would have loved it, so would the girls, I can not see the problem, private party, invite only all dressed up, heads down for...........

HOLA4413

Ochone! They'll be having the ferries on the Sabbath next, and they had the dancing and the trinking as well - with a Dee Jay! Chust thank the Lord the sheep were left alone.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I've been to these things. Usually not that exciting if it consists of podgy near naked bankers and estate agents, even if they retain leather shorts. For some reason, those with the most undesirable bodies have the need to expose more than anyone else. Also there is something rather twee about "straight" S&M. Fluffy handcuffs for one thing.

HOLA4420
I've been to these things. Usually not that exciting if it consists of podgy near naked bankers and estate agents, even if they retain leather shorts. For some reason, those with the most undesirable bodies have the need to expose more than anyone else. Also there is something rather twee about "straight" S&M. Fluffy handcuffs for one thing.

You didn't find the 'Max Mosely Room', then?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I've been to these things.

Me too, oddly enough. My friends and colleagues would hardly consider it likely to be my sort of thing. :lol:

Usually not that exciting if it consists of podgy near naked bankers and estate agents, even if they retain leather shorts. For some reason, those with the most undesirable bodies have the need to expose more than anyone else.

I also found it less exciting then one would imagine. But rather sweet in fact. Everyone unselfconsciously happy to show off their body, however imperfect, and share their preferred kink... everyone very chatty and friendly, lots of joking. I had imagined something sophisticated and aloof like the scene in Eyes Wide Shut - Couldn't have been further from the reality.

HOLA4425
Me too, oddly enough. My friends and colleagues would hardly consider it likely to be my sort of thing. :lol:

I also found it less exciting then one would imagine. But rather sweet in fact. Everyone unselfconsciously happy to show off their body, however imperfect, and share their preferred kink... everyone very chatty and friendly, lots of joking. I had imagined something sophisticated and aloof like the scene in Eyes Wide Shut - Couldn't have been further from the reality.

this is now a swingers thread..

luvin it.

party at mine tonite...sandwiches supplied, bring your own condoms please.

Archived