House Price Crash Forum

House Price Surge Due To Ea Deaths From Swine Flu .. Fear

Laura

HOLA441

The National Assoc. of Estate Agents fear that because of the way their members interact with the public they could suffer disproportionately in the coming pandemic.

"We have been warned that many of our members are at risk, & it is possible that whole areas could lose their estate agents due to fatalities.

If this happens we fear that prices in these areas could surge out of control without our expertise in being to offer a steadying hand.

These are difficult times & estate agents are needed to maintain prices at a realistic & affordable level.

Our association is in talks with the BMA & they are sympathetic to the idea that our members are essential to the nation & thus should be given priority at doctors surgeries & at all hospitals, whether private or NHS."

LINK

HOLA442
HOLA443

Followed your link..

NAEA: PUBLIC ANGER AT BANKS REFUSAL TO LEND

HE British public is furious with banks and building societies for preventing home ownership, a poll commissioned by the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) reveals.

:lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445

Sorry guys. It was there earlier, so maybe it is being updated?

I can't do much about it now as the Ashes highlights obviously come first.

I will try to fix the link later.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Sorry guys. It was there earlier, so maybe it is being updated?

I can't do much about it now as the Ashes highlights obviously come first.

I will try to fix the link later.

It sounds like (and should be) a Daily Mash story

HOLA448
Damn.

I followed the link too.

But deep inside I knew it was a lie.

Some of it, the at risk bit, is true.

If I get swine flu I'll be straight out making some

viewings. Though on second thoughts most EAs probably carry far worse diseases - So might trump me.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Nice one :)

But let us not lose sight of the fact that they're very, very important, are EAs. If the Earth were ever in danger of being eaten by an enormous mutant star goat, or faced some other similar catastrophe, I'm sure that they would all have priority spaces on the 'B' Ark

HOLA4411
It sounds like (and should be) a Daily Mash story

One of the most accurate descriptions of the bank bailouts in the USA was

a Daily Mash story. Many of us hardly realized that it was a spoof even several

paragraphs in.

But thanks to Laura for reminding us how vitallly important EAs are to the economy

and everybody's well-being.

They sound almost on a par with the banksters ("Masters of the Universe") without

whom we would have no economy and be still living in the Stone Age. :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
One of the most accurate descriptions of the bank bailouts in the USA was

a Daily Mash story. Many of us hardly realized that it was a spoof even several

paragraphs in.

But thanks to Laura for reminding us how vitallly important EAs are to the economy

and everybody's well-being.

They sound almost on a par with the banksters ("Masters of the Universe") without

whom we would have no economy and be still living in the Stone Age. :blink:

Thanks to Laura for brightening up hpc! :)

HOLA4414
But let us not lose sight of the fact that they're very, very important, are EAs. If the Earth were ever in danger of being eaten by an enormous mutant star goat, or faced some other similar catastrophe, I'm sure that they would all have priority spaces on the 'B' Ark

Ah yes, the Golgafrinchams.

Tis a shuddering thought that we are their descendants.

I suppose if one can spot those that have not evolved, then it is evidence that one has?

Talking of which, how does one categorize the mod that decided this thread was 'off-topic'? :)

HOLA4415
The National Assoc. of Estate Agents fear that because of the way their members interact with the public they could suffer disproportionately in the coming pandemic.

"We have been warned that many of our members are at risk, & it is possible that whole areas could lose their estate agents due to fatalities.

If this happens we fear that prices in these areas could surge out of control without our expertise in being to offer a steadying hand.

These are difficult times & estate agents are needed to maintain prices at a realistic & affordable level.

Our association is in talks with the BMA & they are sympathetic to the idea that our members are essential to the nation & thus should be given priority at doctors surgeries & at all hospitals, whether private or NHS."

LINK

Well, I understand in most cases it's quite mild, so if I ever get it, I will cough and sneeze onto my hands, then go forth as an enthusiastic house hunter, shaking as many hands as possible along the way...

Archived