House Price Crash Forum

Swine Flu Vaccine

markinspain

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
"I never knew there was so much in it!"

What - you mean like bird flu?

That's just one of the things. The Doc in the vids reckons there could be all sorts of other harmful stuff in them. One of the things that was particularly frightening (if true) was some sort of agent that permanently puts your immune system on alert which can lead to brain damage! Scaremongering or not, unless you're some kind of virus scientist, how are you ever going to know what the vaccine contains? Do you trust the government? 5 days to test a vaccine? Are you sure?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
I'm starting to question my sanity now, but the evidence keeps appearing that there is going to be some sort of human cull. :o

In 1976 president Ford received his swine flu vaccination in front of the US public to calm people over the botched vaccine program:

FordSwineFluShot1.jpg

I think Gordon should do the same live on British tv.

HOLA448
In 1976 president Ford received his swine flu vaccination in front of the US public to calm people over the botched vaccine program:

FordSwineFluShot1.jpg

I think Gordon should do the same live on British tv.

Doesnt mean he had a real vaccination, could just as easily be water :ph34r:

HOLA449

Search for 'In Lies we Trust' and 'Horowitz' on You tube to find out a lot more allegations about vaccines and the pharmaceuticals. It's in 16 parts. I watched the complete film last week, but don't have a link the whole film. It's about 2 hours 20 mins in total.

Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8df9-oADP_c

The film alleges that HIV and Ebola were man-made, and have been introduced into the human population through vaccinations, along with other retroviruses that cause cancer.

Multiple sclerosis is another very plausible candidate for a disease caused by vaccines, because some vaccines have contained myelin - the protein which is mistakenly attacked by antibodies in this disease. Evidence is presented in this film.

And there's a link between myelin and autism too... though that connection's not mentioned by Horowitz here.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
You need to have an independent medical expert on hand to make sure then. Mandelson should go first.

I predicted that the wife of an internationally know politician would be reported to be suffering with Swine flu (as propaganda) just days before Cherie Blair was announced to have swine flu. And I used Cherie Blair as the perfect example. :o

HOLA4413

Yes, the vaccine has been developed by the illuminati and is designed to cull the population. I mean it's not like the scientific community produce an influenza vaccine every winter to save peoples lives. In fact the whole vaccine programme was designed to soften us up before the grand 2009 swine flu vaccine cull. FFS.

HOLA4414
I mean it's not like the scientific community produce an influenza vaccine every winter to save peoples lives.

And what other stuff was hidden in that? Sometimes it takes years for reactions to develop. You keep taking the shots if you like. I'll pass thank you very much.

HOLA4415
And what other stuff was hidden in that? Sometimes it takes years for reactions to develop. You keep taking the shots if you like. I'll pass thank you very much.

I think that swine flu has been designed to cull the scientifically illiterate who believe interweb conspiracies about vaccines.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I think that swine flu has been designed to cull the scientifically illiterate who believe interweb conspiracies about vaccines.

I think tosspots like you should watch the videos and do a bit more research before dismissing them. Explain what happened with Vioxx? Perhaps you work for a pharma company or have other VI?

P.S. On the American website ready.gov, it actually states that the seasonal flu shot WILL NOT protect against

pandemic influenza. So why take it then?

http://www.pandemicflu.gov/plan/individual/index.html

HOLA4419
Search for 'In Lies we Trust' and 'Horowitz' on You tube to find out a lot more allegations about vaccines and the pharmaceuticals. It's in 16 parts. I watched the complete film last week, but don't have a link the whole film. It's about 2 hours 20 mins in total.

Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8df9-oADP_c

The film alleges that HIV and Ebola were man-made, and have been introduced into the human population through vaccinations, along with other retroviruses that cause cancer.

Multiple sclerosis is another very plausible candidate for a disease caused by vaccines, because some vaccines have contained myelin - the protein which is mistakenly attacked by antibodies in this disease. Evidence is presented in this film.

And there's a link between myelin and autism too... though that connection's not mentioned by Horowitz here.

Very interesting so far. So Saddam did have WMDs. The US, the UK and the Russians gave them to him. No wonder they wanted to destroy his ammunition dumps so quickly - get rid of the evidence.

HOLA4420
Very interesting so far. So Saddam did have WMDs. The US, the UK and the Russians gave them to him. No wonder they wanted to destroy his ammunition dumps so quickly - get rid of the evidence.

Oh yes. There's so much to this film. My meagre summary didn't do it justice at all. It all fits so beautifully and horrifically.

HOLA4421
P.S. On the American website ready.gov, it actually states that the seasonal flu shot WILL NOT protect against

You are aware that seasonal flu vaccines are tailored every year to protect people against whatever flu strain is circulating at the time, so of course the current seasonal vaccine won't protect against H1N1 :rolleyes:

People, normally people like my sister with severe asthma or people like my mother in law with COPD, have the seasonal shot to prevent flu from complicating existing health issues.

I think you're an idiot.

HOLA4422
You are aware that seasonal flu vaccines are tailored every year to protect people against whatever flu strain is circulating at the time, so of course the current seasonal vaccine won't protect against H1N1 :rolleyes:

People, normally people like my sister with severe asthma or people like my mother in law with COPD, have the seasonal shot to prevent flu from complicating existing health issues.

I think you're an idiot.

Who's the idiot? Putting untested stuff in your body doesn't appeal to me - you go ahead. From today's Independent.

'But, unlike seasonal flu vaccine, the pandemic version will be spread over two doses in a higher quantity, and one brand is expected to contain a chemical additive to make it go further, potentially increasing the risk of side-effects.

Children, who are most vulnerable to swine flu and are likely to be among those first in line for the jab, may get the vaccine more than a month before trial results are received'

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/he...ab-1751547.html

Obviously, you either didn't watch or get the point of the videos and didn't answer the question about Vioxx. It's clear to see who's the idiot. Keep eating your junk food and drinking your diet fizzy drinks!

HOLA4423

Legal immunity granted for swine flu vaccine manufacturers

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...K1az6wD99GH8580

Here's the text of the article:

Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers

By MIKE STOBBE (AP) – 14 hours ago

ATLANTA — The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

Since the 1980s, the government has protected vaccine makers against lawsuits over the use of childhood vaccines. Instead, a federal court handles claims and decides who will be paid from a special fund.

The document signed by Sebelius last month grants immunity to those making a swine flu vaccine, under the provisions of a 2006 law for public health emergencies. It allows for a compensation fund, if needed.

The government takes such steps to encourage drug companies to make vaccines, and it's worked. Federal officials have contracted with five manufacturers to make a swine flu vaccine. First identified in April, swine flu has so far caused about 263 deaths, according to numbers released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday.

The CDC said more than 40,000 Americans have had confirmed or probable cases, but those are people who sought health care. It's likely that more than 1 million Americans have been sickened by the flu, many with mild cases.

The virus hits younger people harder that seasonal flu, but so far hasn't been much more deadly than the strains seen every fall and winter. But health officials believe the virus could mutate to a more dangerous form, or at least contribute to a potentially heavier flu season than usual.

"We do expect there to be an increase in influenza this fall," with a bump in cases perhaps beginning earlier than normal, said Dr. Anne Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

On Friday, the Food and Drug Administration approved the regular winter flu vaccine, a final step before shipments to clinics and other vaccination sites could begin.

The last time the government faced a new swine flu virus was in 1976. Cases of swine flu in soldiers at Fort Dix, N.J., including one death, made health officials worried they might be facing a deadly pandemic like the one that killed millions around the world in 1918 and 1919.

Federal officials vaccinated 40 million Americans during a national campaign. A pandemic never materialized, but thousands who got the shots filed injury claims, saying they suffered a paralyzing condition called Guillain-Barre Syndrome or other side effects.

"The government paid out quite a bit of money," said Stephen Sugarman, a law professor who specializes in product liability at the University of California at Berkeley.

Vaccines aren't as profitable as other drugs for manufacturers, and without protection against lawsuits "they're saying, 'Do we need this?'" Sugarman said.

The move to protect makers of a swine flu didn't go over well with Paul Pennock, a prominent New York plaintiffs attorney on medical liability cases. The government will likely call on millions of Americans to get the vaccinations to prevent the disease from spreading, he noted.

"If you're going to ask people to do this for the common good, then let's make sure for the common good that these people will be taken care of if something goes wrong," Pennock said.

AP Medical Writer Lauran Neergaard contributed to this report from Washington.

HOLA4424
I think tosspots like you should watch the videos and do a bit more research before dismissing them. Explain what happened with Vioxx? Perhaps you work for a pharma company or have other VI?

To protect against seasonal flu perhaps? I'm sure that will be going round as usual along with swine flu.

Archived