House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Call Me Delores, Says Mi5 Whistleblower David Shayler

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...id-Shayler.html

A little over a decade ago David Shayler was a renegade MI5 agent turned whistleblower who was facing prosecution under the Official Secrets Act.

Today the 43-year-old has become a squatter - and yesterday showed off his 'alter ego' as he dressed as a transvestite complete with false breasts, mini-skirt and ginger wig.

In recent weeks friends and family of the former spy believe he has suffered a 'severe breakdown' after first calling himself 'The Messiah' and moving into an empty farmhouse in the Surrey countryside.

He now sees nothing wrong in dressing as a woman whom he calls 'Delores Kane' and declares that the 'world will end in 2012'.

Last night his former partner and fellow spy Annie Machon spoke of her sadness at Mr Shayler's plight as she maintained he had suffered a breakdown.

Miss Machon, 40, who now lives in Dusseldorf, Germany, with her new partner blamed the Government and the intelligence services for causing Mr Shayler's current condition.

'I believe David is a good and honourable man but he has had a some sort of severe breakdown. He was a great public speaker and now he is like this.

'I do blame the Government and the intelligence agencies for what he has become and they have ruined his life.'

Meanwhile, Mr Shayler spoke of his new life with eight other squatters with whom he moved into Hackhurst Farm in Abinger Hammer, near Dorking, Surrey at the end of June.

'I know in my heart that I am Christ and I am here to save humanity,' he began.

'I am here to show humanity the way and to show unconditional love and that includes murderers and pederasts.'

article-1200089-05BBA4DF000005DC-401_233x576.jpg

For those easily confused you may be getting conflicting signals over this picture.

Even better looking that Jimothy :lol::lol:

For those easily confused you may be getting conflicting signals over this picture.

Hmmm........... I'm starting to wonder if this is all part of some plan to undermine whistleblowers in general.

It's getting rather far-fetched now..............

Guest Skinty

A "nervous breakdown" isn't actually a scientific or medical definition of any particular mental illness. At the very most it can be applied to someone so depressed and / or stressed that they cannot adequately cope with the every day life anymore and perhaps lose any sense of social inhibition because things no longer matter to them. But this is not the same as being unable to discern reality and thinking that you are Jesus Christ. So what exactly is going on here?

Yesterday he was Jesus and now he's a bad tranny?

I assume he's about to reveal something and HMG want him not to be taken seriously.

TFH

There's alot more to this than meets the eye IMO.

You've been a broad all along, right Barzell? A goddamned broad! A goddamned ugly broad, Barzell!

I think everybody and his dog had forgotten about David Shayler, all these pictures just brings him back into the limelight and makes it appear the kgb/mi6 planted this against him.

This is beyond a spoof.

What has to happen before he gets sectioned for his own good. Left to his own devices I can't see him lasting five years.

It is a great shame when the mind goes to this degree.

Somebody I knew was sectioned by his pub landlord. He did him an enormous favour as it put him back on the rails for a few years after he came out.

And may I add for comic effect to keep it light:

Phwooooar! ;)

This linked out of one article. It's the home page of the community there.

http://www.tytingcommunityproject.org.uk/call-me-dolores/

And no, I haven’t had a breakdown

Leonardo da Vinci paints a mirror image of himself as the Mona Lisa. Clearly Mona Lisa is a transvestite, and Leonardo was a previous incarnation of the Jesus soul. I am the last incarnation of the Jesus soul. One of the greatest mysteries in art is the secret of the Mona Lisa’s smile. The answer is simple – Jesus Christ is a transvestite.â€

Cripes! What would he be doing if he had a breakdown?

I think he needs a bit more of what our mutual friend had to offer.

Problem is he's doing stir.

Maybe that's when it all started to go wrong.

But I hear he should be out soon, so there is hope.

Is this the umbrella man? What's he in for?

No, a guy who used to provide Shayler with probably a small proportion of the prodigious amount of the drugs he used to take.

I have been told a serious habit is compulsory for members of the secret services.

No, a guy who used to provide Shayler with probably a small proportion of the prodigious amount of the drugs he used to take.

I have been told a serious habit is compulsory for members of the secret services.

Ah, you mean:

Nope. Shayler and I used to use the same drug dealer. The guy is just crackers now.

I'm anti-drugs myself so they wouldn't let me in.

Simon Raven said he decided against a career in the secret services because in his day it was compulsory to be a complete drunk and an absolute queen.

Simon Raven:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Raven#Army

Raven said his problem was that occasionally he was prone to being sober and very occasionally he had sex with women.

And then drugs came along and the secret services have not looked back since.

But ....

Saying you are anti drugs ...

They like that.

Are you a spook?

Simon Raven said he decided against a career in the secret services because in his day it was compulsory to be a complete drunk and an absolute queen.

Simon Raven:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Raven#Army

Raven said his problem was that occasionally he was prone to being sober and very occasionally he had sex with women.

And then drugs came along and the secret services have not looked back since.

But ....

Saying you are anti drugs ...

They like that.

Are you a spook?

:lol: No. I knew somebody who went into GCHQ. He was as far from the popular image of James Bond as it was possible to be. If somebody hit him he would start crying.

Generally speaking, maybe, if a spook gets hit he will either be too addled to notice or he will say,

"Thank you Sir/Ma'am, please may I have another?"

You saw one spook get hit once.

With the greatest of respect, it's not exactly a ... errr ... representative sample.

Have another look at Shayler's photo and then tell me if I'm talking carp.