House Price Crash Forum

Fox News: The Goldman Sachs Web - "hijack Of The Us Government"

MOP

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Patrick Byrne who was interviewed in part 2 was spot on - "this is regulatory capture."

Time to break Goldman Sachs up and arrest and imprison those who have corrupted Washington.

HOLA445
GS should have gone bankrupt

They almost certainly were bankrupt, just escaped with some clever manoeuvres. It is widely known that a few quarters back the partners were being bailed out by the firm which was being bailed out by Washington.

Any right minded person or company should boycott Goldman, and punch any GS banker on sight.

Edited by mikelivingstone

HOLA446
I think this is why bankers are still paying themselves record bonuses despite the negative consequences. They know the game is up.

It just does not make sense otherwise, if they could see a long term future they would hunker down until we are out of the worst of this and then gradually crank it up as the years go on. For me the fact that they have payed bonuses at the level s they have is prettying clear sign this was the last hurrah, the fact they are being allowed to have this last mega bonus is incredible.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Patrick Byrne who was interviewed in part 2 was spot on - "this is regulatory capture."

Time to break Goldman Sachs up and arrest and imprison those who have corrupted Washington.

+1

Then start on the crooks here.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I think this is why bankers are still paying themselves record bonuses despite the negative consequences. They know the game is up.

Yeah, they are just grabbing the silver on their way out the back door.

Of course, the other possibility is that they have won, and can do what they damn well choose.

HOLA4412

Of course, the other possibility is that they have won, and can do what they damn well choose.

I really hope it isn't the latter. :(

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I thinks it about the bankers retaining their ill gotten gains during the transition from Old World to New World Order (I don't mean that in conspiracy sense).

So it will be an NWO with the same rotten old gangsters in charge, with all the wealth, after the US has failed. Same Old Rotten New World Order in other words.

High risk as they might still end up getting hung from lamp posts, pitchforked or shot!

HOLA4415
I thinks it about the bankers retaining their ill gotten gains during the transition from Old World to New World Order (I don't mean that in conspiracy sense).

So it will be an NWO with the same rotten old gangsters in charge, with all the wealth, after the US has failed. Same Old Rotten New World Order in other words.

High risk as they might still end up getting hung from lamp posts, pitchforked or shot!

Ever wonder why ordinary bankers get so much money? That is why.

They are paid to assume the lynch-risk on behalf of the true elite.

Oh dear, am I turning into a conspiracy-loon?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
They almost certainly were bankrupt, just escaped with some clever manoeuvres. It is widely known that a few quarters back the partners were being bailed out by the firm which was being bailed out by Washington.

Any right minded person or company should boycott Goldman, and punch any GS banker on sight.

I actually contemplated chucking a tin of gloss over their office in Fleet Street a few weeks back.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wVQ3_ZaYB4...player_embedded

This is getting major mainstream airtime now in the US.

You should be extremely wary of FOX!

Started by Murdoch, they have Occult/Masonic type symbology on their logos.

The talk was given pm 3.33(C.C.C) - more occult stuff!

Right at the end presenter laughingly refers to "The Ferry-Man"

In my estimate - with deliberate "bloodpressure" programming, they are inciting people to get mad > riot so they can complete a takeover by bringing out Civil defense lockdown.

All down hill after that for the general US population - unless USA Home Guard sees sense & sides with their countries brothers/cousins/fathers in arms & refuse orders from the Elites who are just protecting their rip-off cult and 'OWN' interests!

HOLA4423

In my estimate - with deliberate "bloodpressure" programming, they are inciting people to get mad > riot so they can complete a takeover by bringing out Civil defense lockdown.

All down hill after that for the general US population - unless USA Home Guard sees sense & sides with their countries brothers/cousins/fathers in arms & refuse orders from the Elites who are just protecting their rip-off cult and 'OWN' interests!

FFS Erranta not this again. We all know you don't like Fox, but Fox are not the only ones talking about this are they?

It's not a "Fox" thing, it's a "Goldman Sachs" thing.

HOLA4424

I note that Erranta comes from "Norwich" = North Witch = The Occult

And he has 1954 posts. 1954 = the election of Eisenhower and Churchill, BOTH freemasons.

And that he is member 1,240 (12 = 2 x 6, 24 = 4 x 6) = 66,6666 = 666 666

Edited by CokeSnortingTory

HOLA4425