House Price Crash Forum

The Unemployed

HOLA441

Ffs we just need to turn dole money into vouchers. End of stupid spending, end of pretending to be normal. Take the shame and get a fookin job. ID cards for pikey cvnts on the scrounge to go with their pike vouchers to stop the black market trade.

Numbers will reduce if they see themselves as social lepers.

TFH

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Ffs we just need to turn dole money into vouchers. End of stupid spending, end of pretending to be normal. Take the shame and get a fookin job. ID cards for pikey cvnts on the scrounge to go with their pike vouchers to stop the black market trade.

Numbers will reduce if they see themselves as social lepers.

TFH

Ha, I knew people like you during the last recession and their come-uppances were always the funniest!

HOLA443

It's not just the unemployed, anyone who doesn't own their own home is also a loser!

I own my home outright, but I'm near as dammit unemployed at the moment, so I don't know what that makes me!

I just thought I'd join HPC's nasty tendency for a few seconds!

Edited by blankster

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Shannon Matthews!!!!!!1111111111

Big Tellys!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Gypsies killed Baby P!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Jordan ate my hamster!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

etc etc etc

HOLA448
HOLA449
If only we could export them to australia or somewhere

they sit on their backsides watching tv and eating pizza

we should sterilise anyone who claims benefits

that will sort it out

I was unemployed until very recently. Now I've got a job in central government.

So erm, do pay your taxes now, my pension has to be paid for one way or another. Or if you're not careful, I'll have YOU exported to Australia or some other godforsaken country, or sterlised, like we used to do with the rest of our crims.

HOLA4410
A south African college of mine has just been made redundant, no savings, has no right to benefits, and is considering burglary. What do we do with him?

Hows that?.

er did we beg him to come here?

So he made a choice that he would come to the uk to earn more money than in SA and he decided to forgive his unemployment benefits in SA.

Whilst here he did not bother to save for a rainy day. Sounds like a complete irresponsible person to me.

What we do with him is tell him to get another job or go somewhere else where he can get a job. We owe him nothing..

HOLA4411

You're forgetting the sick and infirm claiming massive amounts of Incapacity Benefit and Disability Living Allowance. I reckon 90% could do some sort of work. (We'll ignore the fact that they're aren't any jobs.)

A friend of sorts works for the DSS and once saw a sick certificate for Incapacity Benefit with the incapacity cited as 'lassitude', I kid you not. You can also claim IB for being a smack head, I suppose they need to keep their days free so they can go on the rob when everyone is at work ...

Edited by petetong

HOLA4412
er did we beg him to come here?

So he made a choice that he would come to the uk to earn more money than in SA and he decided to forgive his unemployment benefits in SA.

Whilst here he did not bother to save for a rainy day. Sounds like a complete irresponsible person to me.

What we do with him is tell him to get another job or go somewhere else where he can get a job. We owe him nothing..

I agree but will we pay to deport him? Will he starve on the streets? And if he does turn to crime (not likely to be honest but if it comes down to survival??) how much damage will he do before he is locked up. How many of his ilk are here waiting to explode.

HOLA4413
I agree but will we pay to deport him? Will he starve on the streets? And if he does turn to crime (not likely to be honest but if it comes down to survival??) how much damage will he do before he is locked up. How many of his ilk are here waiting to explode.

Stick him in some stocks and he can entertain the locals whilst starving to death without causing a crime wave :P

HOLA4414
A south African college of mine has just been made redundant, no savings, has no right to benefits, and is considering burglary. What do we do with him?

My guess is that the fag end of the jobs market is still available? Asda/Tesco nightshift @8 something an hour? But shortly even these jobs will be like g*ld dust.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Hows that?.

Make him use specially segregated seating areas on buses, entrances to buildings and public toilets.

Am I being racist about South Africans? :unsure:

HOLA4417
My guess is that the fag end of the jobs market is still available? Asda/Tesco nightshift @8 something an hour? But shortly even these jobs will be like g*ld dust.

We average about 150-200 applications for every job advertised at the moment, and I'd say it still seems to be increasing. I reckon the redundancy money's running out.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Except old bean, there are no jobs. Poundland just opened a few more shops and had 150 applicants for every avaliable job. The absolute vast majority of unemployed people actualy want work, even the worst kind of work it would seem. The reason unemployment goes up is on account of redundancy and vastly shrinking number of vacancies rather than a desire all of a sudden for more people choosing it as a career.

As they say you can be ignorant without being arrogant but you cant be arrogant without being ignorant, it seems you haver chosen to be one of the latter.

ps, hope you find your obnoxious self in this position one day.

How is it even possible for someone to have made nearly 2,500 posts on this site and yet completely fail to grasp the concept of sarcasm?? :huh:

Oh wait, I get it! You've actually understood the purpose of this thread and made a fake sanctimonious response to my fake right-wing bigot post! Cool beans.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Hows that?.

The 'S' on south should be a capital. :P

HOLA4423
Make him use specially segregated seating areas on buses, entrances to buildings and public toilets.

Am I being racist about South Africans? :unsure:

Not at all, your simply being practical. Its not polite to stare while poor people starve. Your method just alleviates the uncomfortable urge to help..

HOLA4424
HOLA4425