House Price Crash Forum

If only we could export them to australia or somewhere

they sit on their backsides watching tv and eating pizza

we should sterilise anyone who claims benefits

that will sort it out

Especially brown ones, ooh it gets my bloody goat.

During the winter we should burn the unemployed for warmth.

In the summer they should be processed into edible green chips.

fukken leeches.

During the winter we should burn the unemployed for warmth.

In the summer they should be processed into edible green chips.

fukken leeches.

Bring back leg irons.

On a different note, If you add up every penny of unemployment benefit ever paid since the creation of the welfare state and compare it to every penny lost by nasty bankers over the same period I'm very confident that the latter will be a far bigger number. ;)

Since half the threads turn on here turn out like this in the end, I thought I would start one.

Come on, bash the unemployed!! They're all wasters. Let's open some salt mines.

Don't do salt. Salt is bad for you.

Fascist.

Interesting.

I would have gone for "troll" myself.

Since nearly all the population claims benefits of some sort or another this would get rid of the English people leaving room for the 2.3 trillion assylum seekers that are FOR A FACT in Sangatte as we speak. Everyone here in France knows about them but we keep quiet in case anyone rumbles it. They all have AIDS and one leg and will get a free council house as soon as they get to the UK. We don't want them here we've enough scroungers with Sarko* and Carla.

* In fairness he has paid back €14,000 :D

Bring back leg irons.

On a different note, If you add up every penny of unemployment benefit ever paid since the creation of the welfare state and compare it to every penny lost by nasty bankers over the same period I'm very confident that the latter will be a far bigger number. ;)

I'd hazard a guess that you are wrong.

Interesting.

I would have gone for "troll" myself.

Since nearly all the population claims benefits of some sort or another this would get rid of the English people leaving room for the 2.3 trillion assylum seekers that are FOR A FACT in Sangatte as we speak. Everyone here in France knows about them but we keep quiet in case anyone rumbles it. They all have AIDS and one leg and will get a free council house as soon as they get to the UK. We don't want them here we've enough scroungers with Sarko* and Carla.

* In fairness he has paid back €14,000 :D

Thank heaven they don't have swine flu.

I think unemployed people should be given food vouchers instead of cash.

That way, they'll be easily identifiable in supermarkets and can be sent to the back of the queue every time a hard working taxpayer joins it!

After all, they're unemployed, what does it matter to them how long they spend in a supermarket queue? And the humiliation of being singled out like that might just motivate them to get off their backsides and find a job!

I would concur. This country pays out over £300 million per day in one form of benefit or another.

I'm limiting it purely to unemployment benefit, not all the other stuff aswell, just the unemployment benefit.

..... a hard working taxpayer ....

Oh please.

Everyone knows there is no such thing. Its a silly children's story (like the tooth fairy)

Hard working taxpayer, LOL, whatever next?

..or we could just ship out all those JSA claimants out to Afghanistan to detonate those road side bombs...What a pleb.

I think unemployed people should be given food vouchers instead of cash.

That way, they'll be easily identifiable in supermarkets and can be sent to the back of the queue every time a hard working taxpayer joins it!

After all, they're unemployed, what does it matter to them how long they spend in a supermarket queue? And the humiliation of being singled out like that might just motivate them to get off their backsides and find a job!

Except old bean, there are no jobs. Poundland just opened a few more shops and had 150 applicants for every avaliable job. The absolute vast majority of unemployed people actualy want work, even the worst kind of work it would seem. The reason unemployment goes up is on account of redundancy and vastly shrinking number of vacancies rather than a desire all of a sudden for more people choosing it as a career.

As they say you can be ignorant without being arrogant but you cant be arrogant without being ignorant, it seems you haver chosen to be one of the latter.

ps, hope you find your obnoxious self in this position one day.

Edited by steve99

Since we seem to produce sufficient for everyone with a less than full workforce the only answer is for those in work to reduce their hours whilst the unemployed take up the slack. Odd that you never hear the employed offering to accept fewer hours and hence a pay cut. Its very much a case of "I have a job therefore I am better than you". There are still some that think being a slave, working for the man, makes them virtuous, it makes them a fool. I would go further and introduce criminal penalties for people that work too many hours. In doing so they are depriving another of a job thus causing harm by stealing his means of income. In France they have a 35 hour week and that is too high.

Consider what is happening. Once we all worked on the land. Now a man with a tractor does the work of a hundred peasants. Then they moved into factories, now the factories are automated. We produce far more goods per man hour of labour. We are thus able to meet our basic needs with very little labour. The idea of all this progress was to free us from the drudgery of work. Some unbalanced people, the workaholics, derive their sense of identity from this work. They seek to work ever harder because they have no identity and no life other than as a worker. It may suck for the tractor driver producing food for 100 people without them doing anything but then he doesn't have to do it, he can be replaced by another sucker.

Edited by thod

Since we seem to produce sufficient for everyone with a less than full workforce the only answer is for those in work to reduce their hours whilst the unemployed take up the slack. Odd that you never hear the employed offering to accept fewer hours and hence a pay cut. Its very much a case of "I have a job therefore I am better than you". There are still some that think being a slave, working for the man, makes them virtuous, it makes them a fool. I would go further and introduce criminal penalties for people that work too many hours. In doing so they are depriving another of a job thus causing harm by stealing his means of income. In France they have a 35 hour week and that is too high.

Consider what is happening. Once we all worked on the land. Now a man with a tractor does the work of a hundred peasants. Then they moved into factories, now the factories are automated. We produce far more goods per man hour of labour. We are thus able to meet our basic needs with very little labour. The idea of all this progress was to free us from the drudgery of work. Some unbalanced people, the workaholics, derive their sense of identity from this work. They seek to work ever harder because they have no identity and no life other than as a worker. It may suck for the tractor driver producing food for 100 people without them doing anything but then he doesn't have to do it, he can be replaced by another sucker.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

Something has to be done about this- 281,000 people have become too lazy to go to work in the last three months.

A similar amount are expected to become lazy by October. And then who knows?