House Price Crash Forum

Paulson Giving Evidence On Capitol Hill On Cnbc Right Now

HOLA441
HOLA442
Paulson looks like an ill man. He's facing some tough questioning from the committee and is not being let off the hook.

Agreed - he looks really ill - and iincase you missed it earlier, he has been really really cuaght out - this is going to US high court - for those that dont know, the whole argument is based on whether he threatend the sacking of the bank ceo and board if they didnt take over the failed bank, and basically hes been caught out about what he said he did do and what he didnt do - this is really big!!!! - as soon as he finished a statement, one of the congress said " Mr chairman for the record I have evidence that poulsons testimony is incorrect and and i submit it to the hearing.

LOL - no wonder he is getting reddder!! - hope he doesnt keel over (and i mean that).

HOLA443
HOLA444
Agreed - he looks really ill - and iincase you missed it earlier, he has been really really cuaght out - this is going to US high court - for those that dont know, the whole argument is based on whether he threatend the sacking of the bank ceo and board if they didnt take over the failed bank, and basically hes been caught out about what he said he did do and what he didnt do - this is really big!!!! - as soon as he finished a statement, one of the congress said " Mr chairman for the record I have evidence that poulsons testimony is incorrect and and i submit it to the hearing.

LOL - no wonder he is getting reddder!! - hope he doesnt keel over (and i mean that).

Nice one Pearshape.

Paulson's ruddy face suggests very high blood pressure if not a cardiac arrest sometime soon.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

there could be a perfectly innocent reason for the red face and white eyes, such as lying blindfold on the deck of his yacht while some bird snorts charlie off his tadger, just prior to being rudely interrupted and called to the hearing for more lying