House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doomandgloom2

Conservatives Team Up With Racists And Homophobs

The small conservative and right wing parties teamed up in the EU Parliament. Tories, Chech and Polish parties joined forces. I just wander if Cameron knows with whom he is dealing. Take for example Polish PIS party: The name means Law and Justice Party haha nothing further from the truth. I know the lingo and I observed them for the last 4 years.

They call gays poofs, openly on TV and radio, they say homosaxuals are ill and should be treated in hospitals so they became "normal". They banned gay parades in Warsaw for years and sent their own right wing boys to deal with gays.

Also they are religious fanatics, staunch and conservative catholics. No abortion here and no in vitro ( its a sin bla bla, killing children blabla). During PIS goverment in 2005/07 people were loced up in jails for months and years without trials with charges drummed up. Famous Justice Minister Mr. Ziobro is now in EU Parliament so beware. He is learning English fast. There are investigations pending againt him but he escaped to EU and has diplomatic immunity. Nice one.

The only thing in common between those right wing parties is the hate of Germans and Germany.

Compering with PIS, BNP looks fairly liberal.

Shame on you Mr. Cameron!

Guest joeschmo
The small conservative and right wing parties teamed up in the EU Parliament. Tories, Chech and Polish parties joined forces. I just wander if Cameron knows with whom he is dealing. Take for example Polish PIS party: The name means Law and Justice Party haha nothing further from the truth. I know the lingo and I observed them for the last 4 years.

They call gays poofs, openly on TV and radio, they say homosaxuals are ill and should be treated in hospitals so they became "normal". They banned gay parades in Warsaw for years and sent their own right wing boys to deal with gays.

Also they are religious fanatics, staunch and conservative catholics. No abortion here and no in vitro ( its a sin bla bla, killing children blabla). During PIS goverment in 2005/07 people were loced up in jails for months and years without trials with charges drummed up. Famous Justice Minister Mr. Ziobro is now in EU Parliament so beware. He is learning English fast. There are investigations pending againt him but he escaped to EU and has diplomatic immunity. Nice one.

The only thing in common between those right wing parties is the hate of Germans and Germany.

The "Nasty Party" is alive and kicking and showing its true colours. Always was homophobic, obviously still is.

Yes it doesnt look like an inspired and well thought through move :(

They could have backed out with limited political damage for over a year now I think :(

Lets hope that when they get handed the country next year they do a bit better :unsure:

Anybody know what conservative policies are except cutting back the state? :unsure:

(Not that I'm saying spending cuts arent inevitable now) ;)

"They call gays poofs" ??

How would you know ? What is the Polish coloquial for the English word poof ?

This sounds more anti Polish than anti conservative.

The Tories have teamed up with Right wing governments to create a voting bloc that is not centrist (Left wing really) or Left wing. Nothing wrong with that.

You also have no understanding of European or Polish politics and the changes facing the new European countries.

"The only thing in common between those right wing parties is the hate of Germans and Germany"

I wonder how you would feel if generations of your people were persecuted by the Germans ?

Polish German relations are a very delicate issue.

"The only thing in common between those right wing parties is the hate of Germans and Germany"

I wonder how you would feel if generations of your people were persecuted by the Germans ?

Polish German relations are a very delicate issue.

Poof in polish is pederasta, not a very nice word, you can hear it feely on Polish radio/TV spoken by this right wing liberals/democrats.

Generations of "my people" were persecuted by the Germans.

Yes, my great grand mother was killed by a German bomb.

Polish goverments after the war confiscated loads of properties belonging to Germans and Jews. This Polish party PIS always stirrs up anti German feelings whenever some German is trying to get back or recive compensation for stolen property. Amazingly they are not anti Jewish, or at least not openly. I wonder why?

Lets bash the Germans on every possible occasion.

"They call gays poofs" ??

How would you know ? What is the Polish coloquial for the English word poof ?

This sounds more anti Polish than anti conservative.

The Tories have teamed up with Right wing governments to create a voting bloc that is not centrist (Left wing really) or Left wing. Nothing wrong with that.

You also have no understanding of European or Polish politics and the changes facing the new European countries.

It seems that your understanding of EU politics is minimal. Polish party PIS is not in the goverment.

BNP is preety right wing perhaps the Tories should team up with them?

Poof in polish is pederasta, not a very nice word, you can hear it feely on Polish radio/TV spoken by this right wing liberals/democrats.

Polish goverments after the war confiscated loads of properties belonging to Germans and Jews. This Polish party PIS always stirrs up anti German feelings whenever some German is trying to get back or recive compensation for stolen property. Amazingly they are not anti Jewish, or at least not openly. I wonder why?

Wrong, the word is pedal (the l being pronounced as a w) and it does not translate to poof. It refers to an older word which means homosexual nothing else.

Well my Uncle's parents were shot in front of him when he was 8, by Germans. This is not about German bashing, whenever we get the chance, it is just that the atrocities commited by the Germans are in a league of their own, they commited evil acts.

The Polish government after the war was Soviet backed communist, they confiscated all property, land in the East was confiscated by the Russians and the Polish border was pushed Westwards as compensation, this was agreed by Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill because nobody could in the end stand up to the Russians.

Again this is not about Bashing Germans.

Wrong, the word is pedal (the l being pronounced as a w) and it does not translate to poof. It refers to an older word which means homosexual nothing else.

Well my Uncle's parents were shot in front of him when he was 8, by Germans. This is not about German bashing, whenever we get the chance, it is just that the atrocities commited by the Germans are in a league of their own, they commited evil acts.

The Polish government after the war was Soviet backed communist, they confiscated all property, land in the East was confiscated by the Russians and the Polish border was pushed Westwards as compensation, this was agreed by Stalin Roosevelt and Churchill because nobody could in the end stand up to the Russians.

Again this is not about Bashing Germans.

PIS = those two odd, spiky twin brothers?

Their only crime is squabbling needlessly with everyone else in the EU and their domesitc opposition.. :lol:

Neon, they are the reasonable fringe of the Cameron coalition ;)

Check out their partners further south in Central Europe, they are actually nasty... :(

PIS = those two odd, spiky twin brothers?

Their only crime is squabbling needlessly with everyone else in the EU and their domesitc opposition.. :lol:

Neon, they are the reasonable fringe of the Cameron coalition ;)

Check out their partners further south in Central Europe, they are actually nasty... :(

I agree, they are a bit of a joke, I do not support the PIS in any way, the real problem in Poland is the power of the Roman Catholic Church, which will always be a tough nut to crack.

You are quite right, the problem that Cameron does have are the other real right wing parties that he has teamed up with.

The "Nasty Party" is alive and kicking and showing its true colours. Always was homophobic, obviously still is.

Hello Joe......did you see the recent polling that considerably more gay people now are planning to vote Tory than ZaNu?

Question for you, does that make them facists as well, as you always label anyone who does not support ZaNu? Or does that just make me a facist for asking? :lol:

Those 2 spiky 5ft. PIS brothers are going to dissapear for good from politics next year. One of them that shouts the most never married and lives with his Mum + cat. ( nothing to do with being unable to save 25% deposit haha). I bet he gets up his b@ck side. Those who pretent they are anti gay , usually are gay.

Guest joeschmo
Hello Joe......did you see the recent polling that considerably more gay people now are planning to vote Tory than ZaNu?

Question for you, does that make them facists as well, as you always label anyone who does not support ZaNu? Or does that just make me a facist for asking? :lol:

yes i did. as I have said before , whilst personally I could never do so, I have absolutely no probs with people who support the Conservatives...many of my friends do. I do have a prob with silly little boys like you who pretend not to support the BNP but then support their policies at every opportunity.honesty and integrity (or lack of it comes to mind).

Mind you in view of their terrible records on LGBT rights, I do think gay people voting Tory is a bit like Turkeys voting for Xmas .

I do think gay people voting Tory is a bit like Turkeys voting for Xmas .

Thats why all us puffs are voting bnp. Seriosly though, there is no gay party. No more than there is a likes big tits party. Though I am curious as to what youd think the torys would do that would be so bad? (re puffs)

yes i did. as I have said before , whilst personally I could never do so, I have absolutely no probs with people who support the Conservatives...many of my friends do. I do have a prob with silly little boys like you who pretend not to support the BNP but then support their policies at every opportunity.honesty and integrity (or lack of it comes to mind).

Mind you in view of their terrible records on LGBT rights, I do think gay people voting Tory is a bit like Turkeys voting for Xmas .

Yeh they must all be stupid as well Joe unlike you........can't imagine why any of them would have concluded your beloved ZaNu are the most useless corrupt bunch of scum to control this country ever? Perhaps something you did? :lol:

Honesty and integrity Joe - would that be as practised by Tony Blair or Peter Mandelslime or perhaps Hazel Blears?

By the way which BNP policy are your party going to adopt next after 'British jobs' and 'British houses' you pathetic little sexist hypocrite?

if pis are the same pis that were allied with radio maryja in torun then well there are supposedly unproven allegations galore of being anti-jewish

see wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Maryja#...of_antisemitism

tho ask any polish radio m listener and they say its all propaganda and radio maryja never said anything of the sort etc etc etc and they point critically at some book by a mr gross and a mr edelman, then said listener will deny that they or any listener dislikes jews, in fact some of their best friends are jews etc :lol:

Guest joeschmo
Thats why all us puffs are voting bnp. Seriosly though, there is no gay party. No more than there is a likes big tits party. Though I am curious as to what youd think the torys would do that would be so bad? (re puffs)

whats a "puff"?

Guest joeschmo
Yeh they must all be stupid as well Joe unlike you........can't imagine why any of them would have concluded your beloved ZaNu are the most useless corrupt bunch of scum to control this country ever? Perhaps something you did? :lol:

Honesty and integrity Joe - would that be as practised by Tony Blair or Peter Mandelslime or perhaps Hazel Blears?

By the way which BNP policy are your party going to adopt next after 'British jobs' and 'British houses' you pathetic little sexist hypocrite?

Go on yellow....do one honest thing...come out as the BNP supporter that you are...you know you want to.

PS I am sure that you will feel so much better when you step out of that closet and proclaim your true alliegence :rolleyes:

the idea of Tories being anti gay is a bit of a hangover from section 28 and the likes of their opposition to domestic partnership and Gays in the military under William Hague.

Tories are traditionally considered way more socially conservative (until NuBlu Dave came into power of course)

if pis are the same pis that were allied with radio maryja in torun then well there are supposedly unproven allegations galore of being anti-jewish

see wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Maryja#...of_antisemitism

tho ask any polish radio m listener and they say its all propaganda and radio maryja never said anything of the sort etc etc etc and they point critically at some book by a mr gross and a mr edelman, then said listener will deny that they or any listener dislikes jews, in fact some of their best friends are jews etc :lol:

PIS and Radio Maryja share similar views and are inseprable. Same mentality and same XIXc views.

Radio Maryja is run/owned by a crazy catholic priest, a homophob and Jew/gay/German/anybody hater. Mind boggles , it can only happen in this backward country.During reign of PIS they flourished but now during more liberal reign of the new goverment Radio Maryja still prosperss. Shame really, the new PM Tusk does not give a fu@ck about anything. He`s got no views on any matter whatsoever... f@ck the unemployed, in vitro, religion in school, gdp, church, abortion.. he wants to be president next year so he keeps quiet.

On Polish TV there is no comedy evening on Fri night, no "I havent got news for you" or Al Murray, one just watches the political news and that s enough to make one laugh and cry.

PIS and Radio Maryja share similar views and are inseprable. Same mentality and same XIXc views.

Radio Maryja is run/owned by a crazy catholic priest, a homophob and Jew/gay/German/anybody hater. Mind boggles , it can only happen in this backward country.During reign of PIS they flourished but now during more liberal reign of the new goverment Radio Maryja still prosperss. Shame really, the new PM Tusk does not give a fu@ck about anything. He`s got no views on any matter whatsoever... f@ck the unemployed, in vitro, religion in school, gdp, church, abortion.. he wants to be president next year so he keeps quiet.

On Polish TV there is no comedy evening on Fri night, no "I havent got news for you" or Al Murray, one just watches the political news and that s enough to make one laugh and cry.

doom, thx for posting. i dont know what XIXc means (cant recall that acronymn). my polish associate (business) claims the sun shines from Fr R's bottom (we wont name him eh). This is what my associate says about Fr R and why the world dislikes him and RM:

"However you call it, they simply notice the threat. Their alarm bells ring because: 1.Catholic, 2.independent (beyond their control), 3.revealing the truth about them to the masses who are not supposed to understand, 4.consolidating Polish nation they want to disintegrate (so the land will be easier to use for their own needs and plans).

...on Radio Maryja, since you're asking.

There was an open letter to the government to stop harming Poland (especially economically but also in all other areas affected by the new liberal damaging policies).

Many thousands signed it. (I don't know how many as the number was constantly growing.) That people were able to do it only through Radio M. or the daily (also created by fr R's initiative), because other media did not approve of it (as controlled by the gov.).

Well they did an analysis of who signed it. It turned out the majority are educated, well-educated as much higher than a national average. The age was varied from very young to old.

What do you think it means?

Firstly, the liberal propaganda that mohair berets are old and primitive people is finally proven to be very false.

Secondly, that people who are educated and aware of the real situation, (who know what propaganda is, who understand the manipulations and mechanisms working here and in the rest of Europe), and who are God-fearing (I mean believing in God who is the most important as our Creator and trying to be close to Him and His teachings) - they are the new elites.

Wouldn't you be afraid if you were a less educated but power-thirsty fat cat?

Think. Would you allow them to continue or do everything you can think of to destroy them.

Remember that you're not alone! The liberal fat cats are in almost every European country and the all world most powerful countries are socialist! They don't want God to spoil their "perfect" idea of the world!... Their assistance is guaranteed...

This is the core of the reason why Radio M. is persecuted."

Based on this, do you think this business associate is someone its a good idea to do business with, or do they speak some truth.

i dont wish to deal with anti-gay, anti-jew or anti-anything types in business or social circles. the associate claims the whole world has invented the bad things about r. maryja and says that my concerns are merely based on propaganda.

They do not seem so bad then, apart from the fanatical religous element. But then the Roman Catholic church has always been the haven for the far right authoritarian nazis.

That is why Tony Blair became one!