HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest AuntJess
what got me, and this is no disrespect to the lady at all, is that she seems almost to be screaming at the camera with her eyes. maybe a bit like a kidnap victim trying to warn the unsuspecting policeman at her fornt door asking if shes allright while the psyco has a gun to her back out of sight.

She certainly looks troubled and poor old G. isn't tuned in at all. <_<

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

thats right Tinker, I made it up on the spur of the moment. shouldnt have as whilst I'm happy

to take the pee out of that self serving non-elected gurning muppet, I had no intention of dragging the lady down into the mire but sticking an A onto MILF was too tempting....

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Looks to me like she's grimacing 'cos Gordon has just 'dropped a gut' & she knows that she's being photographed with the PM.

It also looks to me like he's grimacing, 'cos he tried to 'drop a gut' but 'followed through'!

wow. I bow to the master of wit and ........

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

What's that on the other side of the MILF.

It seems to me she may be trying to edge away but she can't go any further because behind her is a table, to the front the camera, to her left the space between her and One Eye, which she is trying to expand but there seems to be "a woman?" to her right.

Could it be what's her name? Sarah?

No wonder she doesn't look happy.

Archived