House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Method Man

Gordon Is A

whilst walking towards the station last week. i saw this pic in on front page of an Autism mag in a newsagents window. he is meeting the campainging mother of an autistic child. just look at the differences of their perception of the event!!. tickled me.

Bit of a rain man moment for the Glorious leader himself?

gordonisaknob.jpg

whilst walking towards the station last week. i saw this pic in on front page of an Autism mag in a newsagents window. he is meeting the campainging mother of an autistic child. just look at the differences of their perception of the event!!. tickled me.

gordonisaknob.jpg

MILF alert

gordonisaknob.jpg

This just proves it all really. The man hasn't a fu*king clue.

His aide probably forgot to tell him that it was a serious and sombre subject matter at hand, not a fu*king PR opportunity.

what got me, and this is no disrespect to the lady at all, is that she seems almost to be screaming at the camera with her eyes. maybe a bit like a kidnap victim trying to warn the unsuspecting policeman at her fornt door asking if shes allright while the psyco has a gun to her back out of sight.

Ah, give him a break. He's got a lot on his plate.

It was his choice to pick the biggest plate in politics and then go along the all you can eat buffet loading his plate high with sh&te.

Don't even jest about giving the man a break. He was chancellor before being PM. This mess is his mess.

MILF alert

I have to say, this was indeed my first thought when I saw the pic.

Never even noticed his freakishly long tie.

It was his choice to pick the biggest plate in politics and then go along the all you can eat buffet loading his plate high with sh&te.

Don't even jest about giving the man a break. He was chancellor before being PM. This mess is his mess.

I take it he won't be getting your vote?

I have to say, this was indeed my first thought when I saw the pic.

Never even noticed his freakishly long tie.

What tie?

As I understand it, those on the Autistic spectrum find it difficult to respond appropriately to other humans and social situations. This difficulty varies according to the person's exact position on the spectrum.

It seems the nice lady has picked a particularly challenged person to give her cause publicity.

As I understand it, those on the Autistic spectrum find it difficult to respond appropriately to other humans and social situations. This difficulty varies according to the person's exact position on the spectrum.

It seems the nice lady has picked a particularly challenged person to give her cause publicity.

Interesting observation Timm.

gordonisaknob.jpg

She's looking a bit preoccupied wondering whether she should invite him to become a patron of Autism UK or just a member!

gordonisaknob.jpg

I bet he's an excellent driver. :P

Ungrateful hussy if you ask me. Just think of the money she's probably coining in from you via benefits. Money that Gordo has said she's entitled to. Your money. Cough up you tight bastards. These people are entitled to more.