House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AvidFan

Us Recession Over. Let The Jobless Recovery Begin!

and there was me thinking we were just at the end of the boom and start of the real fireworks, i couldnt have been more wrong obviously, happy days are here again, £300,000 flat with your £60 a week welfare cheque anyone?

"

The folks at the Economic Cycles Research Institute agree enthusiastically. It's not because they've detected green pea shoots in Central Park. Rather, it's because we've seen the three P's, says Lakshman Achuthan, managing director at ECRI, which has been studying business cycles for decades and was one of the few outfits to call the last two recessions with any degree of accuracy.

"

isnt the flashing green caused by a total detachment between real money in the economy and fantasy play money being used to artificially prop up the very ailing patient? i'd have thought so, but what do i know, i'm not the ECRI (who i've never heard of before, but you must have heard of erm Arthur Horace Economistum of Ye Olde Accountancy Cottage and he seems to think it's all still t!ts up)

Edited by loginandtonic