House Price Crash Forum

Harry Potter And The Biggest Load Of Rubbish Ive Seen In A Long Time

Johnny Storm

HOLA441

Well Im back from seeing the half blood prince. I have to say it was the most boring film ive seen in years.

Let me just say I would consider myself a fan of the films, especially the last two which I thought were amazing. This film had about 15 mins of scenes that were worth watching (if that). The rest of the film is mostly teenage love and not even done in a cute awwww way, more of a ewwwww im going to be sick its so pathetic way.

I find myself keep looking at my watch hoping it would end soon. :angry:

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
What about when Mr D gets it? Was there crying in the audience? That's what I'm looking forward to.

It was really bad, as in badly acted. Didnt feel any connection or anyone seemed that bothered really. I mean the actors. The audience was totally silent, especially when the credits came up, it was "omg did i just pay for that?" moment.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest skullingtonjoe
Until I saw someone actually called that name, I'd easily have mistaken it for an STD.

Agreed too. I think I've seen pictures of that particular menage a trois on th'Internet somewhere ...

Actually there was a Hermione while I was at university and damn was she hot (in a Twiggy-esqu hippy kinda way!) ;)

HOLA4410
Isn't Harry Potter for children?

So I believe...........

Never read one of the books: or seen any of the films.

Society reaches perhaps an intellectual watershed when the movie industry is so stuck for scripts, it makes full length films from kids cartoon book characters; viz, Superman; Batman; Spiderman et al.

Worrying..

HOLA4411
So I believe...........

Society reaches perhaps an intellectual watershed when the movie industry is so stuck for scripts, it makes full length films from kids cartoon book characters; viz, Superman; Batman; Spiderman et al.

Worrying..

And more worrying in this case is that all those ticket sales indirectly help fund the Labour Party as old JK is such an avid fan of old Gordo. In essence paying to see this film is tantamount to treason IMO.

HOLA4412
Labour Party as old JK is such an avid fan of old Gordo.

Knowing that, you think she'd be much better at making up pure fantasty stories.

Does it make me sound like an old scrooge, but jesus the prices of the junk food!!!!! :lol:

COMPARE-384_439014j.jpg

I was kinda surprised when my 500 ml of no real brand water was £1.90!!!! :o

HOLA4413
Until I saw someone actually called that name, I'd easily have mistaken it for an STD.

Agreed too. I think I've seen pictures of that particular menage a trois on th'Internet somewhere ...

Am I the only one who always (subconsciously) reads it as Hermy-one, and calls her character Hermi Wan Kenobi?

Just me? Thought so…

HOLA4414
Knowing that, you think she'd be much better at making up pure fantasty stories.

Does it make me sound like an old scrooge, but jesus the prices of the junk food!!!!! :lol:

COMPARE-384_439014j.jpg

I was kinda surprised when my 500 ml of no real brand water was £1.90!!!! :o

They make their profit from selling this crap. I stopped going to the cinema years ago, installed a HD projector and I buy Blu ray's.

HOLA4415
They make their profit from selling this crap. I stopped going to the cinema years ago, installed a HD projector and I buy Blu ray's.

I have a 46" 1080p tv , blu ray and a popcorn hour. I just fancied a big screen treat for what I was expecting to be a great film. :(

HOLA4416
Guest X-QUORK

The Simpson is the only vaguely kiddy entertainment I find worth watching, everything else, all the Pixar stuff, Harry Potter, etc...they're all shit. Someone convinced me to watch Finding Nemo, I was asleep within 30 minutes of hitting play.

I think this might be because I'm 40, not eight.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest AuntJess
So I believe...........

Worrying..

Yeah. I'm a bit of an End Blyton fan, meself. Never fancied the Harry Potter stuff.

HOLA4420
Guest X-QUORK
Yeah. I'm a bit of an End Blyton fan, meself. Never fancied the Harry Potter stuff.

Does her stuff still read well as an adult Jess? I was a big fan as a kid.

HOLA4421
The Simpson is the only vaguely kiddy entertainment I find worth watching, everything else, all the Pixar stuff, Harry Potter, etc...they're all shit. Someone convinced me to watch Finding Nemo, I was asleep within 30 minutes of hitting play.

I think this might be because I'm 40, not eight.

You mean to say you don't watch Skunk Fu?

HOLA4422

BBC Radio 1 are currently having a "Harry Potter Day" - broadcasting from the sets of the film, interviews with the stars throughout the day, talking about the film in all the links between the ten songs that they play on an endless loop, and generally ramping up the film as much as possible. When did BBC start carrying adverts?

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2009/7/1...o-with-dan-emma

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Judging by the number of times the little twerps behind me kicked the back of the seats, i would say they were a little bored though a little scared at times.

I can't help feeling there should have been a story line in there somewhere but maybe adults shouldn't watch kiddy films.

Archived