House Price Crash Forum
Laura

You Are Being Debated On Mse

haha - the Bruno guy was mental.

I saw some of his YouTube postings - some sort of nut who claims that there is a network of secret Jewish Lizards controlling the HPC and that STRers are the spawn of the devil.

the funniest thing was that everyting in his head was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Good luck to them. If we spent our lives worrying about what others might be saying about us behind our backs we'd never do anything.

And fair's fair, we're not that nice about them over here.

Can't see the forum cos I'm not registered with Mse. Can't really be bothered to sign up to be honest.

Are they being awfully nice and respectful to us by recognising our foresight and deeply ethical assessment of the flawed economic thinking that has permeated western economic policy over recent decades?

or are they calling us twa*s?

Edited by Khayl

Can't see the forum cos I'm not registered with Mse. Can't really be bothered to sign up to be honest.

Are they being awfully nice and respectful to us by recognising our foresight and deeply ethical assessment of the flawed economic thinking that has permeated western economic policy over recent decades?

or are they calling us twa*s?

:lol::lol::lol:

FFS. Do you have to register now just to view the forum. Knobheads!

No, it looks like you can view the forums if you're not registered, you just can't post there. But clicking the link in the OP brings up a registration form, so you can't just go straight to the thread and start snooping...

If someone was to mention the thread topic name, then we'd be able to have a nosey...

No, it looks like you can view the forums if you're not registered, you just can't post there. But clicking the link in the OP brings up a registration form, so you can't just go straight to the thread and start snooping...

If someone was to mention the thread topic name, then we'd be able to have a nosey...

+1

The link won't work and I refuse to join.

I saw some of his YouTube postings - some sort of nut who claims that there is a network of secret Jewish Lizards controlling the HPC and that STRers are the spawn of the devil.

Oy Vey! Thatsssssssssssss recidcloussssssssssssssssssss

Home » Forums > Pure Money > Debate House Prices, the Economy & Recession ...

» The Credit Crunch Is Over!!!!!! (Page 2)

Home » Forums > Pure Money > Debate House Prices, the Economy & Recession ...

» The Credit Crunch Is Over!!!!!! (Page 2)

Thanks, but I still cant see it. That crumb trail falls over at the 'Debate House Prices, the Economy & Recession ...' part as I can't see that sub forum.

Because of all the nasty name-calling etc. that board is members-only and you have to log in first to see it.

I've been looking, and can't even find a sub-forum called debate house prices, the economy and recession - so maybe you can't even see the sub forum unless you're logged in...

Seems a bit OTT to me.

Guest theboltonfury
I've been looking, and can't even find a sub-forum called debate house prices, the economy and recession - so maybe you can't even see the sub forum unless you're logged in...

Seems a bit OTT to me.

I got bored of trying to find this.

Thanks, but I still cant see it. That crumb trail falls over at the 'Debate House Prices, the Economy & Recession ...' part as I can't see that sub forum.

you need to sign up to see that subforum. the thread is quite boring tbh..

Looks like it's all a bit controversial on that particular board!

This is from one of the sticky threads there.

Hi Folks,

This is a particularly unpleasant message to write.

As many of you know we set up the Debate House Prices, the Economy & Recession board recently to allow discussion without affecting the original practical focus of House Buying, Renting and Selling board.

More recently, the tone of the board has taken on an unwelcome turn from some quarters and my team are now having to deal with posts and threads which at best stand on the borderline of bad taste, and at worst stray headlong into issues of racism, immigration and xenophobia.

Clearly as the site owner I cannot and will not allow this to continue; it is putting a huge strain on our forum team resources. And as this is adiscussion board, not a core MoneySaving board, I don’t choose to prioritise the resources here.

So I hope you’ll understand when I say it’s important to be clear, this is NOT a free speech forum, if you want that you need to go elsewhere. We’re a Money Saving site, that is our priority and we cannot tolerate abuse of this site’s hospitality.

This board was set up on the request of users and I want to allow it to continue, but to do what it’s supposed to do, which is intelligent, considered views of the economic climate, house prices, and similar. It is not a political board and the deliberate stretching and changing of remits again and again isn’t helpful or pleasant.

It isn’t my aim or intention to take this drastic action. Yet please remember this is NOT a public site, it is a privately owned site of which I am the legal publisher. We spent a great deal of time and money for lawyers, on defending consumer rights on things said in the forum and I am very proud of that.

Yet, and not just because I find many such views personally abhorrent, I am simply unwilling to be the publisher or take responsibility for these contentious discussions which are NOT about MoneySaving.

As such, I feel it’s important to give fair warning of the outcome if things don’t improve.

1. The board has already been closed so only those logged in can see it

2. If it doesn’t improve the board will be moved away from the MoneySaving boards into the Arms. If that doesn’t help, it will be closed.

3. Individual posters who continue to push towards debates against this policy will have their privileges to post removed.

4. If the reaction is to take these discussions elsewhere on the site to circumnavigate, then we will instantly delete the threads and remove posting privileges.

Please be aware when we put this into place we will be acting to the spirit not the letter of these rules, so any “getarounds†such as dressing up discussions as MoneySaving, will be ignored.

I want this board to flourish as a please for enlightened, interesting, informed debate about the state of the economy and hopefully that’s what it will return to.

Kind regards

Martin