House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest joeschmo

Tory Boris' £250k "chickenfeed"

I can't stand the "holier than thou" attitude of those who object to his comments (I'm not talking about you btw).

Joe, Joe, Joe..... :lol:

Been a thread on this subject all bloody day.

Michael Jacksons dead as well you idiot.

Guest joeschmo
Joe, Joe, Joe..... :lol:

Been a thread on this subject all bloody day.

Michael Jacksons dead as well you idiot.

So so sorry but hardy necessary to exibit your customary agressiveness <_< (guess that as I am not unemployed like you I dont have time to read every thread)

So so sorry but hardy necessary to exibit your customary agressiveness <_< (guess that as I am not unemployed like you I dont have time to read every thread)

:P You have called numerous respected posters plenty worse things than unemployed. Your contribution to this website is purely political and in all my time on this forum (Unemployed :lol: ) I have never come across a bigger troll than you.

Awooga

So what are you getting at with this topic?

Are you anti / pro Boris, newspapers, earning money, conservatives, mayor of London, people with white hair, the rich????

I am all of the above. :blink:

Boris is a writer, ffs, and was before he ever became mayor. New Statesman etc. It's a bit like asking a muso not to play music any more. No job, no matter how lucrative, would induce me to lay down my axe, and plenty of employers have tried it on over the years. "Up yours !" (politely) was always my answer.

He's one of the few Tories who I have some respect for. Cameron not !

:P

(typo)