House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest X-QUORK

Freefall

Guest X-QUORK

There's an interesting looking drama on BBC2 this evening which might prove to be a right old schadenfreudefest...something about a City spiv getting his mates in on some "can't fail" deal just as the shit hits the fan on the markets.

I need to see some bankers suffer after the sickening news from Goldmann today.

Seems pretty good so far. I get the feeling it is pretty realistic as well, I can just imagine all these people at it...

So far this is fascinating and well acted/scripted/directed.

The American banker, there is always in every bank a smooth Asian with glasses and a grey cardigan!

The meet up scene between old friends was great.

What department is this?: Credit derivatives? not sure about the whacking off bit though! Seems this guy is like a serial shoplifter who does his "job" for the buzz addiction and not the money!

Have recorded by wasn't sure I wanted to see the poor old couple tricked into a mortgage they couldn't afford.

It is much the buyer fault as any banker - no sympathy!

Exactly, hopefully this will dispense the "blame the banker" syndrome. Everyone in this chain played their part. While we stood on the sidelines and weren't listened to.

So that's where our taxes are going for the next 20 years.

The spashbacks in the gents at bankster HQ.

I wonder if Applesh1t knocked one out every time he got a Granite bond sale away?

Edited by Red Kharma

Guest spp

Think I might need to go find an old tv to put my foot through by the end of this....

:angry:

The sex in the office is ********. This would never happen in investment bank. And lights are on motion sensors and always turn on.

The sex in the office is ********. This would never happen in investment bank. And lights are on motion sensors and always turn on.

Yeah you tell 'em how it is rolf! ;)

Think I might need to go find an old tv to put my foot through by the end of this....

:angry:

I think it is excellent so far. Simply showing all this nonsense for what it was. Greed all over the shop.

Surprised it is on the Beeb... :ph34r:

So every Investment Bank has the same lighting system..

Anyway - it was a good dirty scene so welcome by me.

Oh no..... is this spiv guy gonna drag the poor security guard guy whose scared of getting into debt into a dodgy mortgage or something?

Quite heartbreaking actually. Saying to the poor guy "you've got nothing!"

So that's where our taxes are going for the next 20 years.

The spashbacks in the gents at bankster HQ.

I wonder if Applesh1t knocked one out every time he got a Granite bond sale away?

Partly, but mostly to bail out those people who were convinced they were special and deserved a nice house and car. Well, if Gordo stays in place.