House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patfig

Property Investment

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Softwar...n-228895367.htm

:lol::lol::lol:

Fill your boots, but beware of the bullsh1t

"Buy this program now and begin your journey to becoming a millionaire through property investment !!!"

I always love that sh1t. If its so great a system then he must already be a millionaire, so why the feck is he waisting his time peddling the system for a few quid? Oh yeah, because he wants to share his good fortune (just doesn't want to share it enough to do it free) :lol:

wot a wonker

"Buy this program now and begin your journey to becoming a millionaire through property investment !!!"

I always love that sh1t. If its so great a system then he must already be a millionaire, so why the feck is he waisting his time peddling the system for a few quid? Oh yeah, because he wants to share his good fortune (just doesn't want to share it enough to do it free) :lol:

wot a wonker

Maybe he/she is just a nice benevolent kind of a soul who wants to share the love!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I always love that sh1t. If its so great a system then he must already be a millionaire, so why the feck is he waisting his time peddling the system for a few quid?

Going by his other listing, he is a failed property developer who has had to abandon his current project:

My wife and I purchased this house a few years ago to renovate and sell but with the arrival of 2 boys last year only 10 months apart life has become very busy, leaving us too busy to complete the house.

All of the hard work has been done. The new kitchen is in and working, the majority of the interior has been painted, the expansive deck has been built, the bathroom has been tidyed up, and a few of the bedrooms are completely finished.

So what is left to do? There is the odd architrave, the final light fitting, the sunroom needs painting, the sleepout needs the ensuite completed and the landscaping needs to finished. (This is not a comprehensive list, just a brief description to give you an idea. If you are keen we suggest you come over and have a look for yourself)

With 3 bedrooms plus a sunroom/study/bedroom in the main house and a sleepout with an ensuite out the back, this property has heaps of potential as a cashflow positive rental or as a large family home. It has a small section making it easier to maintain and evens comes complete with fishpond and fish!!!

We are disappointed not to be able to finish the project but are also realistic about the fact that with our busy lifestyle it is not going to get done anytime soon so give us a call/txt or email and we can arrange a time that will suit for you to have a look through.