House Price Crash Forum

Swine Flu Could Bring Uk To A Halt, Whitehall Told

there a reason why "i dont know any people who have had it so its b**lls*t"

peoplewho have had it are not telling. they do not want to be treated like a leper / barred from work so cant pay bills etc etc

100% guarenteed

people with it are keeping quiet and then saying "oh i was off work with a bad back"

there a reason why "i dont know any people who have had it so its b**lls*t"

peoplewho have had it are not telling. they do not want to be treated like a leper / barred from work so cant pay bills etc etc

100% guarenteed

people with it are keeping quiet and then saying "oh i was off work with a bad back"

in fact think about it

poeple will be KNOWINGLY risking infecting others when they know they have it in order to pay theri bills. Do you really think people in this country give a toss about other folks as long as they are getting their mortgage paid sod the rest. This is why they dont shut down to stop it. Too many vested interests

Well I've had it this past week...not that you know me of course. It is sh1t by the way; I have been very feverish (at times delerious), with chills, sweats, terrible, terrible cough, aches all over my body, dog-tired (to the point where getting out of bed to go to the toilet was an ordeal) - a 'classic' flu.

There must be a few more on this forum with the same illness.

in fact think about it

poeple will be KNOWINGLY risking infecting others when they know they have it in order to pay theri bills. Do you really think people in this country give a toss about other folks as long as they are getting their mortgage paid sod the rest. This is why they dont shut down to stop it. Too many vested interests

You are quite correct here. The US had no problem with Mexico shutting down for a full week to stem the spread across the border, but you can bet your ass they won't do it at home no matter how bad things get.

It could backfire.

its like sexually transmitted diseases. load of folk got it but keeping quiet and quietly and knowingly infecting others.

I think we will start to see lots of people claiming to have it if this "two weeks off without a sick note" thing comes in.

I think we will start to see lots of people claiming to have it if this "two weeks off without a sick note" thing comes in.

Your bang on there. theres nothing sensible or logical about how this will develop. It will be driven like most things human by fear and greed. Politicians claiming its managed are complete and utter bool5hitters.

and if you work in the Public sector, you will have a week off due to a poor reaction with the tamiflu, and you'll get it twice. in a month. then be off with stress for another month.

and if you work in the Public sector, you will have a week off due to a poor reaction with the tamiflu, and you'll get it twice. in a month. then be off with stress for another month.

you forgot to add" repeat for the 2nd wave and 3rd wave." Some folks are going to rake it in in sick leeave. Wonder how many will take a couple of weeks sick in tenerife !

Archived