House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Warwick

Institute Of Community Cohesion - School Segregation

Who are these people? Well a group funded by, yes you guessed it, the taxpayer. See link:

http://www.cohesioninstitute.org.uk/home

So they spend loads of money studying the fact that there is segregation in schools because parents choose to have their children schooled in predominately white schools. Hang on and think about this finding. They say that it is all down to the nasty white people. More bias?

My children go to a school that is mainly white, but where there are about 20% Asian pupils. Generally things are okay in the school and my kids have Asian friends, but the kids tell me that generally the etnic minorities keep to themselves and on the whole do not integrate. I have witnessed this at various events at the school, so it is not just kid-talk.

Can you imagine if the school was 20% white. I would not want my kids being in that position if the segregation was similar to my real life example. So who can blame white families chosing predominately white schools. The segregation and non integration generally comes from another direction, not from the white population.

It is all a factor of poorly controlled immigration policy by successive governments. It needs sorted now.

And, just as an after thought - Afganistan is a threat to our safety, why? Because we have so many immigrants from there and the Asian sub continant that will not integrate and want to integrate the UK into a Muslim empire.

No interest then. I should have put BNP in the strap line

Well a slightly different spin from me.............how the hell can we as a country afford all these pointless quangos and civil service jobs???

What's left of the productive sector will soon die under the weight..........

Trouble is 'segregation' will always have connotations as a bad thing because its seen to be forced. A lot of the time minorities and indeed the majority *choose* to segregate themselves from each other.

If people want to be amongst theyre own, its plain wrong for the govt to tell them otherwise.

Im not sure about 'ethnic minorities' perse, i recall when i was at school 80s/90s most minorities integrated well, but that was most likely since they were born and bred here (and so few in number that there was little choice but to integrate), did notice they kept themselves to themselves during university, but that was most likely because most 'visible' minorities are here on student visa's and, in my experience are appalled by the drunkeness, violence, promiscurity and rudeness of most of the British youth population. Certainly if i was a proud Indian parent i wouldnt want my kids mixing with a load of underachievers sent to university just to make up the numbers and spend three years trashed out of their mind.

Guest joeschmo
If people want to be amongst theyre own, its plain wrong for the govt to tell them otherwise.

Just how will they grow up to me open minded, balanced members of a multi-racial society if they do not learn how to integrate with society as a whole?

Hang on and think about this finding. They say that it is all down to the nasty white people. More bias?

My children go to a school that is mainly white, but where there are about 20% Asian pupils. Generally things are okay in the school and my kids have Asian friends, but the kids tell me that generally the etnic minorities keep to themselves and on the whole do not integrate. I have witnessed this at various events at the school, so it is not just kid-talk.

Can you imagine if the school was 20% white. I would not want my kids being in that position if the segregation was similar to my real life example. So who can blame white families chosing predominately white schools. The segregation and non integration generally comes from another direction, not from the white population.

Well you've answered your own question and apparently they are 100% correct!

Just how will they grow up to me open minded, balanced members of a multi-racial society if they do not learn how to integrate with society as a whole?

I dont think growing up to be a violent drunk or someone who accepts it is something to aspire to, do you?

From the home page of the National Black Police Association website:-

The definition of "Black" does not refer to skin colour.

The emphasis is on the common experience and determination of the people of African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin to oppose the effects of racism

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

What does the definition of 'Black' refer to then?

When the medjaa refer to 'Americas first Black president' I presumed they were on about his chocolate face... :P

In such a situation I would imagine that you'd find the white kids would keep to themselves and on the whole not integrate with the Asians.

But you've got a problem when the Asians do the same?

FAIL.

Guest joeschmo
I dont think growing up to be a violent drunk or someone who accepts it is something to aspire to, do you?

please explain?

From the home page of the National Black Police Association website:-

The definition of "Black" does not refer to skin colour.

The emphasis is on the common experience and determination of the people of African, African-Caribbean and Asian origin to oppose the effects of racism

http://www.nationalbpa.com/

What does the definition of 'Black' refer to then?

When the medjaa refer to 'Americas first Black president' I presumed they were on about his chocolate face... :P

For those that dont want to watch the whole 8.35 of the clip fast forward to 7.50 to get the answer to this question!

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzx4EnsgKSk...feature=related

edit: to add link duhhhh

It's all nonsense isn't it?

Spunking millions of pounds so that self-important 'civil servants' can wax lyrical.

The 'black' thing reminds me of my local council describing the wheelie bins as...

wheelie_bins1.jpg

grey bins.

Someone, somewhere had made the decision not to use the obvious, more likely descriptor in case it offended.

Black = rubbish, etc... you can almost hear the machinations of their warped minds.

please explain?

Use your loaf man.

If you want to become part of a broken irresponsible society where no restraint is placed on getting drunk, getting your stomach pumped is freely available, where protectionless sex isnt condemned, because afterall, abortions are given at the snap of a finger, where violence is egged on by bystanders and ignored by police, then integration is a great way to go about it.

Do i have to explain further why? Your requirement for an explaination seems to suggest you see nothing wrong with the above.

Stand back from what our society has become, and you'll see its one sick morass of irresponsibility, no wonder many dont want to integrate into it.

Use your loaf man.

If you want to become part of a broken irresponsible society where no restraint is placed on getting drunk, getting your stomach pumped is freely available, where protectionless sex isnt condemned, because afterall, abortions are given at the snap of a finger, where violence is egged on by bystanders and ignored by police, then integration is a great way to go about it.

We need an advertising campaign so all these scum from the third world realise how bad it is here. :lol:

Guest joeschmo
Use your loaf man.

Do i have to explain further why? Your requirement for an explaination seems to suggest you see nothing wrong with the above.

Stand back from what our society has become, and you'll see its one sick morass of irresponsibility, no wonder many dont want to integrate into it.

It has become a great deal sicker with the election of two flabby jowled British fascists to the EU Parliament :angry:

It has become a great deal sicker with the election of two flabby jowled British fascists to the EU Parliament :angry:

Gordon Brown is one I presume, who is the other?

But thats by the by. I doubt these two 'fascists' really care about integration or segregation, they just want an all white Britain.

Im just trying to offer an explanation as why some choose to segregate themselves.

People get on better and trust each other more in less "diverse" communities, because they feel that they are basically on the same wavelength as their neighbours etc.

This is a fairly natural human instinct.

Nothing wrong with it.

People get on better and trust each other more in less "diverse" communities, because they feel that they are basically on the same wavelength as their neighbours etc.

This is a fairly natural human instinct.

Nothing wrong with it.

Fair point. I think most would tend to agree that the Chinese community are in many ways most 'segregated' from the indigenous population of the UK, keeping theyre own language and maintaining strong ties with China, and yet have paradoxically have integrated the best.

It is possible to live side by side in harmony without having cultural advancement evenings, and diversity enrichment schemes shoved down ones throat. Untimately this multiculturalism/desegregation of cultures kills off the very diversity it purports to advance.