House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Warwick

Andrew Marr Apologises Before Interview With Nick Griffin

I have just heard Adndrew Marr be apologetic about having to interview Nick Griffin of the BNP whilst plugging his show on BBC Breakfast TV.

This constsnt bias against anything not Zanulabor is quite sickening, no matter what your politics are. The mouthpiece of THE PARTY needs to be shut up for good. I am becoming totally anti-BBC. I will be forwarding a complaint about this to the BBC and ask others to do the same.

If interviewers want to have a political stance then they should stand for parliament. If not, the BBC should have an independant approach, as the licence fee was intended.

This Government and its media followers should be consigned to the dustbin where they truly belong.

I have just heard Adndrew Marr be apologetic about having to interview Nick Griffin of the BNP whilst plugging his show on BBC Breakfast TV.

This constsnt bias against anything not Zanulabor is quite sickening, no matter what your politics are. The mouthpiece of THE PARTY needs to be shut up for good. I am becoming totally anti-BBC. I will be forwarding a complaint about this to the BBC and ask others to do the same.

If interviewers want to have a political stance then they should stand for parliament. If not, the BBC should have an independant approach, as the licence fee was intended.

This Government and its media followers should be consigned to the dustbin where they truly belong.

I saw that

How was he apologetic? No indication of that whatsoever that I saw.

No a thread about the BBC. Their bias is as I ststed against anything but THE PARTY.

Not like you not read!!!

getting back to your OP, how exactly was andrew marr being apologetic?

Damn I missed the interview, was it good? Marr is known for being a patsy so wouldn't surprise me if he didn't give NG a hard time. Did he question him on the African boat people quote?

I agree with you the BBC is so anti-BNP. Their faces were a picture on election night, except for one person who I forget.

Did I say you supported them?????

Pavlovian responses to posts mentioning the BNP amuse me and my post was supposed to be a light hearted jest.

If that was the intent I wholeheartedly apologise.

Thought the interview was fair minded and balanced. NG was allowed to answer the questions and came across as reasonable and measured.

Yes. Must say I'm surprised by that coming from the BBC.

I watched the interview. I have over time come to view the BBC and especially Andrew Marr with deep suspicion on political issues.

There was it seemed an attempt to paint Nick Griffiths a particular way: fascist party, reading of Mein Kamf, repatriating non-British. Interesting to hear the responses: at least he was given airtime.

I would imagine fascism is oppressive state control and reliance on the state. Take a look around folks...

Anyway, what did it for me was Andrew Marr's slipping in of 'global warming'. It would seem people are fleeing their countries, not because of famine, political repression and economic hardship, but because they are really on the ball about global warming. If anything, propaganda such as this shows it up as the scam it is.

Andrew Marr may as well be a Government spokesman. This is not what the BBC should be about.

Oh, and who was up next, one of the annoying Milliband brothers, the secretary for energy and climate change. Give me strength.

At that point I switched off, and played some loud music.

I watched the interview. I have over time come to view the BBC and especially Andrew Marr with deep suspicion on political issues.

There was it seemed an attempt to paint Nick Griffiths a particular way: fascist party, reading of Mein Kamf, repatriating non-British. Interesting to hear the responses: at least he was given airtime.

I would imagine fascism is oppressive state control and reliance on the state. Take a look around folks...

Anyway, what did it for me was Andrew Marr's slipping in of 'global warming'. It would seem people are fleeing their countries, not because of famine, political repression and economic hardship, but because they are really on the ball about global warming. If anything, propaganda such as this shows it up as the scam it is.

Andrew Marr may as well be a Government spokesman. This is not what the BBC should be about.

Oh, and who was up next, one of the annoying Milliband brothers, the secretary for energy and climate change. Give me strength.

At that point I switched off, and played some loud music.

Yes I forgot about the 'Global warming' statement. No doubt more political indoctrination. Getting a bit hot in Africa so lets go to the UK! Anyway they caused it all!

Overall I thought Marr was not too negative. Yes he mentioned the daft stuff, but gave NG the opportunity to refute the calims and make them look silly. Must say that I do not think NG does well on tv as a media. If the BNP wants to grow it will have to get a new leader, one that does not twitch when asked questions.

Guest X-QUORK
If the BNP wants to grow it will have to get a new leader, one that does not twitch when asked questions.

Tut tut! Thought this was a thread about the BBC. ;)

Overall I thought Marr was not too negative.

so to recap; Andrew Marr gave Fatty Griffin a fair shake of the stick and you can't remember exactly how he was being apologetic on BBC breakfast TV beforehand.

OK.

Great thread.

Must say that I do not think NG does well on tv as a media.

Care in the community affirmative action type programs for the mentally retarded have a lot to answer for.

If the BNP wants to grow it will have to get a new leader, one that does not twitch when asked questions.

They have no interest in growing up seemingly, and if they did a new leader is the least of their problems.

Care in the community affirmative action type programs for the mentally retarded have a lot to answer for.

The soft bigotry of low expectations... ;)

Guest joeschmo

Thought that this might be something interesting only to see its yet another load of old twaddle from Blue, I'm a raving white supremacist fascist but dont support the BNP (heaven forbid) Warwick.

And I didnt see him apologise (mind you the BBC should aplologise to Andrew for asking him to interview that vile man)

Thought the interview was fair minded and balanced. NG was allowed to answer the questions and came across as reasonable and measured.
That's because he is.

:lol:

Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create ‘Black Britons’, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land.
I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat…I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter day witch-hysteria.
the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate

Guest Skinty
Not ANOTHER bloody BNP thread...please!!!!!!

Wow, almost like party activists have singled out forums of disgruntled contributors who have an axe to grind against Labour ...

Guest Skinty

I think Nick Griffin should be interviewed by Jeremy Paxman. Nick Griffin will get utterly and thoroughly destroyed and there can be no question of bias because Jeremy Paxman has the reputation of giving no quarter to any politician, whatever their ideology.

The BBC should not apologise for interviewing any politician, no matter how extreme their view. They should grill the politician on all policies, not just the single-issue they care about, and ask them about their failings. If the politician can cope then there might be something in what they say. But, as will most likely be the case with Nick Griffin, they are shown up to be complete idiots then they lose support. Refusing to interview such politicians prolongs their political life.

Wow, almost like party activists have singled out forums of disgruntled contributors who have an axe to grind against Labour ...

Got it in one Skinty...........ZaNu's recent electoral performances have thrown them into a panic hence their activists are under instructions to go for the BNP because that is where they are losing their core support to, rather than to the Tories or any others who are more simply seeing their traditional support 'coming home'. They really can't cope with the fact it's their own traditional support rather than those on the traditional right who are leading to the growth of the BNP. Hence their rather pathetic attempts of Zanu recently to adopt BNP policies on British 'jobs' and 'homes'. Joe and others aren't keen to talk about that one ;)

The BNP will never have any real power......the real story is that their growth is a clear indication that Zanu are heading into third place in British politics at best. :lol:

Guest anorthosite
Got it in one Skinty...........ZaNu's recent electoral performances have thrown them into a panic hence their activists are under instructions to go for the BNP because that is where they are losing their core support to, rather than to the Tories or any others

I assume you'll not including UKIP in that?