House Price Crash Forum

Vince Cable Will Be On Talk Sport Tonight

MOP

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

He went on a bit of a rant on QT a few weeks ago and came out with 'Tory toffs' in a rather bad tempered way. If someone allows their emotions to rule there thought processes, then I don't think they are able to govern in a balanced way. I've not actually heard what his method of dragging the UK through the recession is. I'm not his biggest fan.

HOLA445
He went on a bit of a rant on QT a few weeks ago and came out with 'Tory toffs' in a rather bad tempered way. If someone allows their emotions to rule there thought processes, then I don't think they are able to govern in a balanced way. I've not actually heard what his method of dragging the UK through the recession is. I'm not his biggest fan.

He'll never be in 'power' anyway ;)

HOLA446

...his strength is forecasting the crash from around '03 unlike all other politicians...he was Shell's Senior economist operating in the real world and good lecturer in Economics at Glasgow University before that....he is funny.....but I agree using the cliche 'Tory Toffs' is a desperate political utterance ....would he call Gordo a 'chav'...does not sit right....his phrase 'Stalin to Mr Bean'....now that was clever....!..... <_<

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
I'm going for Krusty. If only to see of she is sporting a handlebar tach.

..promoted their new series due in the Autumn.. made last year and they admit it's out of date re prices etc...and yet the claimed it would be still be relevant...like them it doesn't add up ...out of date programmes like ths should be banned as they will only mislead the sheeple.....what is the point...?... <_<

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
hopefully the whale is now extinct...he was so rubbish

another radio presenter with the intellect of a stale doughnut

******** man. He was a voice against the Labour party, who eventually had him removed from air over the London mayor debacle!

The bastards!

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420