House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Total_Injustice

The Master Plan

Here’s one for the conspiracy theorists.

If you were in Government, and you knew that your policies had just caused the largest asset price bubble of all time. And you also knew that your only hope to avoid utter economic Armageddon was to con the public into accepting more of the same debt fuelled economy, what would you do?

Perhaps:

- You’d nationalise as much of the hidden debt you could.

- Print some more money to fill the gap.

- Make people think that lessons have been learnt by establishing new pseudo policies.

- Create a mini / controlled HPC to make the nation think that correction has occurred.

- Place the nation firmly on the road back to high asset prices, once the sheeple have been conditioned to thinking that HPI = economic recovery.

So is this mini HPC real, or just a part of the master plan?

Don't ever be fooled into thinking this lot can think further than their own personal benefit. They also couldn't run a p*ss up in the brewery.

There isn't going to be utter economic Armageddon. The real economy stills works, after all, producing real things. What's happening isn't IMO an accident, stupidity if you like, what's happening is a systematic attempt to make us into slaves by giving us debts we can never repay. Serfs if you like. And giving the rich ownership of all assets.

So the master plan isn't high asset prices or low asset prices, the master plan is to siphon all assets into the hands of the few rich and cut off all benefits to the population (eg health service, education). That's what the IMF always prescribes once it gets its hands on a country.

That is most quickly achieved when everyone is bankrupt and all their goods are up for auction. How they get to that stage doesn't matter, but probably involves mass unemployment, currency collapse, bank and credit collapse, and government bankruptcy (apart from payments to the military industrial complex). .

But who cares about that? Just stock up on food and avoid paper currencies.

Edited by 24gray24

Here’s one for the conspiracy theorists.

If you were in Government, and you knew that your policies had just caused the largest asset price bubble of all time. And you also knew that your only hope to avoid utter economic Armageddon was to con the public into accepting more of the same debt fuelled economy, what would you do?

Perhaps:

- You’d nationalise as much of the hidden debt you could.

- Print some more money to fill the gap.

- Make people think that lessons have been learnt by establishing new pseudo policies.

- Create a mini / controlled HPC to make the nation think that correction has occurred.

- Place the nation firmly on the road back to high asset prices, once the sheeple have been conditioned to thinking that HPI = economic recovery.

So is this mini HPC real, or just a part of the master plan?

I am a big believer things are very "managed" at the moment, personally I think if a pure free market was in control we would be in a pretty sorry state already. Although in my view they are managing things as bet the can to avoid the collapse this is too big for the US and UK to paper over and create another asset bubble. We are bubbled out and that is the reason we are facing the time we are.

The best they can achieve is a managed collapse and periods like we have just had is essential for the deleveraging process. If miraculously they pull this one of, the stunts the bankers are pulling with the current bonus round is going to seem like child's play and the moral hazard issues immense. I for one will have learnt a good lesson in how to exploit this current system if it takes off again and doubtless countless others will have as well. we need this reset and it would be foolish of our World leaders to do anything other than assist the process in unwinding.

Don't ever be fooled into thinking this lot can think further than their own personal benefit. They also couldn't run a p*ss up in the brewery.

I did think that I was crediting them with too much intelligence. However, I'm sure that the Government aren't running the show. With the amount of money involved there must be some very clever people on the payroll.

It doesn't matter how much money you've got, you can't protect yourself from a country that's ripping itself apart. Manage the sheeple and you can continue to live the life you are accustomed to.

There was / is too much at risk. I don't think we should discount any tactic, media manipulation, or bogus statistic. Managing sentiment is a part of the solution I'm sure.

Edited by Total_Injustice

I am a big believer things are very "managed" at the moment, personally I think if a pure free market was in control we would be in a pretty sorry state already. Although in my view they are managing things as bet the can to avoid the collapse this is too big for the US and UK to paper over and create another asset bubble. We are bubbled out and that is the reason we are facing the time we are.

The best they can achieve is a managed collapse and periods like we have just had is essential for the deleveraging process. If miraculously they pull this one of, the stunts the bankers are pulling with the current bonus round is going to seem like child's play and the moral hazard issues immense. I for one will have learnt a good lesson in how to exploit this current system if it takes off again and doubtless countless others will have as well. we need this reset and it would be foolish of our World leaders to do anything other than assist the process in unwinding.

I think that probably sums up any argument I've had relating to the current situation.

There is no Master Plan. Only a long succession of **** ups.

"World events do not occur by accident: They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."

- Denis Healey, former Defence Secretary, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, and a co-founder of the Bilderberg Group along with, amongst others, the Nazi Prince Reinhard.

I do not believe that the Government are thinkng that far ahead. They appear to be doing everything they can to avoid a total collapse of the property market until after the election at least.

In my opinion the real turning point in the market will be when the people investmenting in property get jittery and decide to pull out. At the moment the BTLs and the second home owners are hanging on expecting prices to return to 2007 prices, when it becomes apparant that they won't or the interest rate rises and they can't afford to make repayments then it should trigger the capitulation stage. As is demonstrated on the life cycle of a bubble graph.

The measures brought in by the Government are designed to push the capitulation stage past the date of the next general election. Which would in theory give them 5 years to turn it round.

I do not believe that the Government are thinkng that far ahead. They appear to be doing everything they can to avoid a total collapse of the property market until after the election at least.

In my opinion the real turning point in the market will be when the people investmenting in property get jittery and decide to pull out. At the moment the BTLs and the second home owners are hanging on expecting prices to return to 2007 prices, when it becomes apparant that they won't or the interest rate rises and they can't afford to make repayments then it should trigger the capitulation stage. As is demonstrated on the life cycle of a bubble graph.

The measures brought in by the Government are designed to push the capitulation stage past the date of the next general election. Which would in theory give them 5 years to turn it round.

avoiding the capitulation event through deliberation i think not , the govt can smell poo but has'nt realized it's emanating from their own trousers every indicator is screaming deflation except the ones from the DMO (via Freetrader- thanx)

The delaying the inevitable seems to be causing disention around the globe China, India anyone with dollar reserves is crapping themselves. New reserve currencies etc.

House prices are the least of our problems rising unemployment reduction in tax revenues the inability to print further will means the crappy foundation of our economy will have to be acknowledged.

My solution reduce costs everywhere,reduce taxes , no taxes for business,no bailouts, phuck globalisation , shoot GORDON

"World events do not occur by accident: They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."

- Denis Healey, former Defence Secretary, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, and a co-founder of the Bilderberg Group along with, amongst others, the Nazi Prince Reinhard.

And he as Labour Chancellor lurched from one crisis after another. Says it all. The world is too complex to micromanage especially with the`law` of unintended consequences. Global elites and talk of them are an easy cop out.

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

And he as Labour Chancellor lurched from one crisis after another. Says it all. The world is too complex to micromanage especially with the`law` of unintended consequences. Global elites and talk of them are an easy cop out.

Was your message aimed at me or Denis Healey?

so, if the bilderbergers are the controllers, and Dennis Healey was a cofounder, that means control is very recent too. That means Denis Healey was delusional, as the controlling group didnt exist......much as Gordon Brown is.

so, if the bilderbergers are the controllers, and Dennis Healey was a cofounder, that means control is very recent too. That means Denis Healey was delusional, as the controlling group didnt exist......much as Gordon Brown is.

Healy doesn't actually say that though. It depends on who "those who hold the purse strings" are does it not?

Healy doesn't actually say that though. It depends on who "those who hold the purse strings" are does it not?

And who do we think this is?

Edited by Total_Injustice

A who do we think this is?

Well it could be the Bilderberger Group, but why would Healy hang himself with such a statement? This suggests he might be talking about another group. A group who are perhaps out of the public eye altogether?

Just throwing it out there. ;)