House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MOP

Gerald Celente-fox News 05/07/09

Thank you for posting.

Love what he said about the selling of hope and optimisim, it really bugs me.

I pointed out a very real and urgent problem that needing fixing to my MD this week. He called me nagative, ignored what is quite a perilous and damaging problem and told us all we had to be positive, as if that will help!

Problem not fixed and no plans made to fix it either.

He will be out of business by Q4 if not sooner.

Guest spp

I wouldn't mind giving her my trends forecast.

I can certainly think of 1 trend that would be ticking upwards again!

:lol:

Back to Celente...

Celente and Chapman on the same radio show 7th july...

go from 4mins in.

Celente says he's 80% in Gold by the way.

According to his Wikipedia entry (granted this might be incorrect) Celente has been calling a Great Depression since the 1992...

According to his Wikipedia entry (granted this might be incorrect) Celente has been calling a Great Depression since the 1992...

I have been searching about this guy too. I can find no evidence to support his claims to have forecast anything much. He is credited with predicting the stock crash in 1987, but in fact what he predicted was more a societal collapse as he is now. He also seems to go in for Kennedy conspiracy theories.

He seems a bit of a fantasist to me. And the media haven't done their homework on the guy as usual.

I have been searching about this guy too. I can find no evidence to support his claims to have forecast anything much. He is credited with predicting the stock crash in 1987, but in fact what he predicted was more a societal collapse as he is now. He also seems to go in for Kennedy conspiracy theories.

He seems a bit of a fantasist to me. And the media haven't done their homework on the guy as usual.

Never. Trust. Fox. News.

They are totally hysterical about Obama and are suffering from black dickitis (see Tom Sharpe for explanation).

Never. Trust. Fox. News.

They are totally hysterical about Obama and are suffering from black dickitis (see Tom Sharpe for explanation).

"In 1996 Rupert Murdoch launched the Fox News Channel to compete against Turner's CNN"

Need I say more?

You wanna know areas of Cambridge 'Sharpe' is hinting at - it's pretty easy to guess.

The TV series+ never captured the absurd situations and smutty comedy in his books!

'Duck' houses are pretty close though!

Can we please forget about Fox FFS. He's well respected.

"Gerald Celente’s global perspective, trend insights and objectivity affirm his status as a master of trends research."

The Coca Cola Company

"Mr. Celente's approach is extremely helpful for companies who wish to start operationalizing trend tracking and avoid the pitfalls of collecting and interpreting information too narrowly."

Nestlé

"In a word, Celente is fantastic! We have looked long and hard for a practical futurist. Gerald was able to deliver us a no-nonsense look into what to expect in our industry over the next few years."

Bank of America

“When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.â€

CNN

“The Trends Research Institute has a network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.â€

The Economist

“Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.â€

USA Today

“There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.â€

CNBC

“Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.â€

The Wall Street Journal

“Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients.â€

The New York Times

“Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority.â€

CBS News

"Mr Celente's domestic and global insights are just what we were looking for and you delivered what you promised. You were insightful, intelligent, cleaver, entertaining and objective."

Food Marketing Institute

"Mr Celente opened our eyes to mega, macro and micro trends we didn't see coming."

American Express

"We were particularly impressed with the time you took to study our industry and show us how to profit by anticipating the future. You showed us new trends we did not see coming."

The Toy Manufacturers of America

"Gerald Celente is tops in the Business. His powerful and insightful presentation gave our attendees a huge leg up on the competition."

International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association

"You are obviously one of the best in the business. Thank you for your very stimulating presentation to the Boots Board of Directors. Your observations have been echoed in several discussions since then."

The Boots Company (UK)

"The accuracy and applicability of the information Mr. Celente shared with us has been reinforced again and again by the current news headlines." — International Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus

"Gerald Celente's insights are unique. He showed us new and innovative methods of trend tracking that will enhance our strategic planning initiatives."

3M

Anyway, play the ball, not the man. Any comments on the video?

Can we please forget about Fox FFS. He's well respected.

"Gerald Celente's insights are unique."

For decades >

everyone in "Financial City Circles" bowed to the words and wisdom of the 'Green-spun' one!

He is now retracting and regretting what he did/said!

What makes Celente any different?

It was Celente and John Williams of http://www.shadowstats.com/ fame, who's also long gold, that persuaded me to get into the physical yellow metal as insurance.

Celente is one of a tiny handful of Americans with a public profile who's prepared to tell it how it really is. He refers to issues that Paul, Ventura and Kucinich avoid like the plague.

For decades >

everyone in "Financial City Circles" bowed to the words and wisdom of the 'Green-spun' one!

He is now retracting and regretting what he did/said!

What makes Celente any different?

What does this even mean Erranta?

shrug.gif

post-16847-1247336833.gif

Edited by MOP

What does this even mean Erranta?

Climate Change Conference

ref from Coca Cola Company

The C.C.C's!

Bank Of America

Amongst the concrete jungle - I can spot a B.O.A.!

Can you?

Is 'Celante' the next 'constrictor' ?

Guest spp

This guy knows what he's talking about, and he doesn't hold back on the FED and Obama's administration either!

I suggest you do a little more research...starting with this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DfjLCcbzw

"Current events form future trends"

"when people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose...they lose it"

Edit:

Todays post...he's really fired up after a close friend lost a son.

Here is part 1...he really starts heating up in part 2 tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC7nSqR_wCM...re=channel_page

Edited by spp