House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Camping And Ramping

I don't know if there's anyone tough enough on this forum to watch this show and report back.

Carr is bad enough on his own. A gap-toothed, annoying, high-camp smutmeister - without an ounce of wit.

But alongside him tonight are Krusty and Phil Spencer, presumably trying to revitalise fading careers as a 'celebrity couple'.

If that isn't bad enough, throw in obese bore Dawn French as well.

If I watch this myself, my 20 year old, half-hundredweight tv will be through the front window within five minutes.

But someone's got to go over the top, if only to garner Krusty's lunacies for posterity on here.

There's some strong stomachs on the forum. Jimothy?, 50% Deposit? Kurt ('Roadkill') Barlow?

Step forward

Your forum needs you....

Report back - those who survive the mission will be awarded the coveted HPCVC.

Guest anorthosite

I shall consider it.

In other words, if I'm not doing anything else, I'll do it.

Guest anorthosite

I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I saw how fat she was and turned over to Armageddon on BBC1.

I trained as a geologist. I made a special study of planetary geology. And that film is less painful to watch than Phil & Krusty. :o

if nobody watched it then may I speculate that they all died?

My theory goes that the critical mass of awful bastardness in close proximity would have been an affront to nature.

Guest anorthosite
if nobody watched it then may I speculate that they all died?

My theory goes that the critical mass of awful bastardness in close proximity would have been an affront to nature.

Bruce Willis did. As did the laws of physics & geology.