House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Which Tv Anyone Bought One Of These?

Foehn & Hirsch 22" HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV Freeview 300cd/m2 1000:1 5ms HDMI/VGA/Scart Glossy Black 3 Years Warranty

Foehn & Hirsch 19" HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV Freeview 300cd/m2 1000:1 5ms HDMI/VGA/Scart Glossy Black 3 Years Warranty

Anyone bought one of these on here?

Want to buy one for the bedroom to replace the crappy 14" TV we've got as it's going to be obsolete when the big switch off happens, and I want to buy whilst I still have the money.

The reviews seem OK anyone got one?

Foehn & Hirsch 22" HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV Freeview 300cd/m2 1000:1 5ms HDMI/VGA/Scart Glossy Black 3 Years Warranty

Foehn & Hirsch 19" HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV Freeview 300cd/m2 1000:1 5ms HDMI/VGA/Scart Glossy Black 3 Years Warranty

Anyone bought one of these on here?

Want to buy one for the bedroom to replace the crappy 14" TV we've got as it's going to be obsolete when the big switch off happens, and I want to buy whilst I still have the money.

The reviews seem OK anyone got one?

Just get one dude. I believe there are only about 3 panel manufactures out there, which supply to all the TV manufactures. I bought a Hannspree 37" from Ebuyer 18 months ago. Took a bit of bedding in, but I think the quality of the picture is superb on DVD and HD. Freeview is debateable, but that's freeview for you.

As you are looking at smaller screens, the pic will probably look better anyway.

Have a goosey on avforums too. They often have reviews on there from Joe Public.

(Just don't start taking pictures of your equipment at pointless angles and posting them on there)

God they are small. Im of the view that bedrooms are for sex and sleeping. <_<

Sleeping? What's the matter, you lost your mojo? ;)

Haven't got one but they look good. Ebuyer have some great deals.

Check out Richer Sounds too. They often have some deals on.

I assume your not married? Doesn't the wife get the face on when the football is on???

No freeview with this TV, don't want to buy a box that needs plugging in.

I'm tempted to go for the 22" in my original post, one if I've got to go up stairs to watch the world cup next year at least I'll be able to enjoy it and two it will also serve as a back up to main living room TV.

I assume your not married? Doesn't the wife get the face on when the football is on???

Women secretly like football. By not admitting this they have a lever to get what they want.

LG M2294D 22" HD Ready Digital LCD TV/Monitor £174.99

http://www.cdiscount.co.uk/SoundVisionandS...153-182526.html

Edit

Due to potential scam websites listed below.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televis...tore-legit.html

It seems the prices below are too good to be true and these sites are to say the least dodgy.

Good job I never rush anything, it does seem odd how they can undercut everyone else by such a huge amount.

http://techsohos.com/index.php?page=shop.p...product_id=5664

£126.48

Is this the same TV? Very odd that clicking another link on google gives you a price of £136.37

http://protechstore.com/index.php?page=sho...product_id=5641

£144.00

http://techsohos.com/index.php?page=shop.p...rt&Itemid=1

£136.37

Oh I get you, once married the sex goes out the window. Well in that case Id suggest a tv in the kitchen, she can cook, clean , wash while watching it.

I remember reading ages ago that tvs in the bedroom is not condusive to a good nights sleep.

Oh I get you, once married the sex goes out the window. Well in that case Id suggest a tv in the kitchen, she can cook, clean , wash while watching it.

I remember reading ages ago that tvs in the bedroom is not condusive to a good nights sleep.

Have you tried switching it off?

Never affected me from having a good nights sleep.

She also likes watching it whilst drying her hair with a dryer, quite how she hears what's happening is beyond me.

Only if you plan to use it with an external freeview box! This is cheap as it just has the analogue tuner card, so will be useless within 2 years...

The F&H TVs look pretty good - especially the one with the built-in DVD player. It would make a good 2nd TV for in a bedroom. Some of these have fixed stands, so are not suitable for wall mounting though.

If your telly has scart you could save yourself a lot of money with one of these, and another needless waste of plastic and other nasty materials at the local tip (far more problematic than the warming scam IMO!)

Not sure if they are any good though!?

Agreed. I'd never have a telly in the bedroom.

Need to wait for the missus to come home but I think I'm going to buy the LG as more connections, but getting it from Misco.

Been to Maplin earlier today and they had a 19" on offer but the size of it put me off, rather have bigger screen.

Guest anorthosite
Agreed. I'd never have a telly in the bedroom.

We have a TV & DVD player at the bottom of the bed.

Beds are much more comfortable for cuddling up together while watching TV.

Gone with this one as it's wall mountable and you could buy the bracket with it cheap, which was only another £4. The LG wasn't wall mountable.

That's my bit to help the economy over with.

That's my bit to help the economy over with.

well, the UK and maybe Turkey or whichever middle eastern country assembled the set ;)

Just purchased a Sony 40" monster £899 plus free blue ray player with 5 year guarentee.

Don't usually do the brand loyalty thing but will with TVs.

If you can hold out another couple of months you should be able to purchase for £699, could be quite a bargin!

But I bet ye got a tinky winky. ;)

£899 seems a lot. Let me guess though, John Lewis?