House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest joeschmo

Race Hate Criminals Jailed....griffin Next?

er... a. this happened ages ago and b. Yes, lets all cheer the quashing of free speech by the state.

Yeah i can well imagine why this worries you.

I wonder though if it is a telling that they were not just any old racists but anti-semites. Jews seem to have the most string pulling power when it comes to this sort of thing.

Pretty hilarious that they thought the safest place to find like minds would be the USA, i expect they thought they could live out their days as good ol' boys in Alabama. Says a lot about the USAs image abroad.

maybe you should google 'Kriss Donald' and compair how sending letters stands up against burning a white boy to death !

seems to me this 'Hate' argument works both ways yet the only one to make it to the new is steven lawyanc and yet lots of whites have been killed and it's been covered up.

maybe you should google 'Kriss Donald' and compair how sending letters stands up against burning a white boy to death !

seems to me this 'Hate' argument works both ways yet the only one to make it to the new is steven lawyanc and yet lots of whites have been killed and it's been covered up.

Yes, exactly. It is not a race crime because he was white and the reason why he was brutally murdered / executed was because he was white.

You fail to mention the way in which the 'community' covered up and protected them and were allegedly protected by politicians from within the 'community' as well.

Just the usual liberal crap with one rule for the 'minorities' and one for the 'white oppressors'. They ignore the way thing will be like when they gain control. Self interest will rule and that will be against the white population.

We need freedom of speach to combat this and that means all spectrums must be able to talk, not just the liberal pc ones.