House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Missing Hamish

Just a quick fun Friday afternoon poll to see who is missing the tartan keyboard warriors unique take on housing and the economy. :P

As I am sure he still haunts this board feel free to add comments for Hamish below after voting.

Guest Barebear

I miss any voice that is shackled or unheard. Even if I do disagree with them.

Twas a sad and in my mind an unneccessary day.

I didn't agree much with Hamish but I think you need a counterbalance to the prevailing wisdom of HPC. A bit pointless slapping each other on the back all the time, without testing your opinion in the crucible of vigorous public debate.

Let's have a heated debate.

I didn't agree much with Hamish but I think you need a counterbalance to the prevailing wisdom of HPC. A bit pointless slapping each other on the back all the time, without testing your opinion in the crucible of vigorous public debate.

Let's have a heated debate.

+1

High danger of groupthink on this board :unsure:

A lot of debate degenerates into flaming :(

Not very useful or healthy :angry:

Guest Barebear
What happened? Did someone take him to the vets? :blink:

They may as well have the result is there is no longer any Hamish, he has expired.

( Not that I liked the kunt mind )

no, not at all.

the board would benefit from a good-quality bullish poster or two but 'twas ever thus.

the sanctions that have been taken against hamish need not necessarily be permanent, but it was absolutely right for the wind to be taken out of his sails when it was... he was posting the exact same material far too much, to the extent that he'd become unbearably tedious & repetetive. i daresay that he'll get his bull status back someday if he still wants it.

I voted no but, ok, I miss him a little - he was merciless when people posted vague or incorrect facts and it's always good to have enough divergent opinions to have a proper debate.

However, I had got completely sick of him monopolising every single thread that I clicked on, by derailing it within the 1st page of responses. Honestly, the guy must have been living on this website to get into so many threads so quickly!

Provided he would apologise publicly for his shameful remarks about the lovely Merryn Somerset Webb, I would welcome his unique brand of coarse, misplaced confidence back.

Just a quick fun Friday afternoon poll to see who is missing the tartan keyboard warriors unique take on housing and the economy. :P

As I am sure he still haunts this board feel free to add comments for Hamish below after voting.

I haven't got a link to where Hamish is being Hamish all over again and driving another forum insane (someone posted some quotes from there yesterday on another thread), but I am sure someone could provide you with the missing link if you are missing dear Hamish. ;)

Has Hamish been banned or something?

pass, but im sure he would spin that to his lego city inhabitants as absolute proof of his case.

I haven't got a link to where Hamish is being Hamish all over again and driving another forum insane (someone posted some quotes from there yesterday on another thread), but I am sure someone could provide you with the missing link if you are missing dear Hamish. ;)

Ironically his new home is Moneysavingexpert. :lol:

....but I am sure someone could provide you with the missing link if you are missing dear Hamish. ;)

For some reason *snicker* there's something strangely satisfying about seeing the words 'Hamish' and 'missing link' in the same sentence....

In any event, that trolling tool was simply an annoyance whom changed his circumstances to fit his current argument (be it changing his status from Bull to Neither, and denying it, or being unsure as to when he bought his peak price Aberdonian pad...).

I miss my acne more than I miss him.

Guest Barebear

I bet you voted unsure Sybil ?

Edited by Barebear

I'm not sure about Hamish but I'm missing Rinoa terribly. :(

Without someone to hurl abuse at my life seems empty and pointless. :P

Edited by Young Goat

Ironically his new home is Moneysavingexpert. :lol:

Yep, he's over there spouting the same blinkered sh!te and telling anyone wo will listed how Aberdeen is the best place to live in the UK. Of course the general level of debate is much lower over there so most of his bile is unopposed.

I'm not sure about Hamish but I'm missing Rinoa terribly. :(

Without someone to hurl abuse at my life seems empty and pointless. :P

Weren't they the one and same? :unsure:

Whilst reading this thread I was overcome with the wonder of what happened to Top Deck drinks - particularly the lager an lime?

I seem to recall that Fred Trueman advertised them or they did just have lots of cricket imagery as part of their adverts? Used to be quite thirst quenching after school in that long hot Summer of '76.

OK, so I did a Hamish and hijacked the thread but I feel that it is important enough. We need answers - what happened to Top Deck shandy, lager and lime?

Ah!

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_vintage...filename=VA0332