House Price Crash Forum

Global Enslavement

200p

HOLA441

I believe it's stepping up another gear.

More regulation, audits, tick box exercises, fines etc. Lead by the council, now seeping into the private sector.

We'll massive inflation [or devaluation of your money, and spending power of your compensation for your labour] wiping out the middle class.

That is all.

<Shrugs.>

HOLA442

More regulation, audits, tick box exercises, fines etc. Lead by the council, now seeping into the private sector.

We'll massive inflation [or devaluation of your money, and spending power of your compensation for your labour] wiping out the middle class.

That is all.

<Shrugs.>

Here's one to get you started -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columni...target#comments

Then research Common Purpose and you'll see just one aspect of what is coming. This is why I've gotten the ****** out of the UK - reminds me too much of totalitarian South Africa when I was growing up.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

That is all.

<Shrugs.>

I hate to inform you, but Capitalist Property (Land) Laws have had us economically enslaved for almost

centuries now.

We are all forced to work 800% harder to pay rent just to occupy space on the planet.

Capitalist shills like Alex Jones won't tell you this, because they like Capitalism but hate government.

That's why they concoct rubbish Bilderberg & FEMA death camp theories to get people to be super

suspicious of Government (which enacts Social reform to counter the inequities of State Crony

Capitalism), whilst not affecting your feelings about Capitalism whatsoever.

HOLA447

Don't believe everything you read, this guy has 'connections' and may have got this story printed is his favour and it could be a bunch of lies. They may have actually been bad parents for all you know, I know a social worker and it isn't easy to just take a child.

I think there are two possibilities here, one is that this man somehow upset the 'elites' so they used their influence in government to ruin his life or secondly, that the article is largely lies and has essentially been bought.

Archived