House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Belfast Boy

I Have Got My Own T-shirt Now.

My hubby wants Joe Davolta's aviator picture, 'uk slave box' made into a tee ;)

Everytime he sees me on this forum he says 'show me the uk slave box again, I want that tee'.

So, as his 30th is coming up I'm going to get one made for him.

Does anyone know where you can get the image, then I can email to my printer friend??????? :P

Is this the image?

av-9246.gif

The URL address is housepricecrash.co.uk (i.e. it is stored on the HPC website server) so Joe may have made the image himself. You may need to ask him.

Is this the image?

av-9246.gif

The URL address is housepricecrash.co.uk (i.e. it is stored on the HPC website server) so Joe may have made the image himself. You may need to ask him.

Yes, I made this myself by taking a screendump from an advert for some luxury flats and adding the slave box text using my awesome MS Paint skills ;)

If someone out there is a halfway decent artist they could probably draw up a bigger one in Fireworks or soemthing like that in no time at all using vector graphics that would scale better to fit on a T Shirt.

I would just like to point out that I was not the person who came up with the phrase "UK Slave Box"; it was first used by someone else on the main forum a few years back but it was such a fantastic term that it stuck in my head.

Edited by JoeDavola

Yes, I made this myself by taking a screendump from an advert for some luxury flats and adding the slave box text using my awesome MS Paint skills ;)

If someone out there is a halfway decent artist they could probably draw up a bigger one in Fireworks or soemthing like that in no time at all using vector graphics that would scale better to fit on a T Shirt.

If anyone of you computer/design experts could draw up a better quality replica of the 'UK Slave Box' it would really help me out. My tee designer thinks the image needs to be better quality to look good on my tee.

The first person to do so will get a free tee posted to them! ;)

700*700 pixel 'uk slave box'

Thanks for that DD!

To send a PM you will have to upgrade from 'new members' to 'members'. Request an upgrade and then you will be able to send a PM with your address, size and colour preference and I'll post one to you ;)

Edited by sophia

Thanks for that DD!

To send a PM you will have to upgrade from 'new members' to 'members'. Request an upgrade and then you will be able to send a PM with your address, size and colour preference and I'll post one to you ;)

Anyone fancy giving Sophia a few quid to send one to Helen Carson ?

:lol::lol: