House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Gordon Brown And David Cameron Greet Rapist

Guest anorthosite

He's served his time. It was 25 years ago. And he was a victim of the bombing.

What's the problem?

What's the problem?

Ah 25 years ago. I bet the girl that was gang-raped by him and his gang has forgotten all about it now.

Then again he has lost a leg so I suppose partial justice has been served. Hopefully it blew his c0ck off as well.

Ah 25 years ago. I bet the girl that was gang-raped by him and his gang has forgotten all about it now.

Then again he has lost a leg so I suppose partial justice has been served. Hopefully it blew his c0ck off as well.

+1

Absolutely. It is a great shame that the NHS has given him a leg, no doubt at great expense, when a crutch would have been more appropriate. I do hope he continues to have flsah-backs and has great pain.

Just because he served a short sentence does not make it alright considering what he and his gang did. I would have jailed him 40 times and that way he would have two legs.

I also don't think that the fact he committed an (albeit heinous) crime 20+ years ago should be held against him. AFAIK he's had a clean record since.

Personally I'm in favour of a "two strikes and you're out" rule for rapists. He's only on one.

He and the five other men were part of a gang known as the Young Raiders who dragged two school girls into an underground garage on the Stockwell Park estate where they were raped more than 40 times, while a knife was held to the throat of one of the girls.

Wow. What scum.

No, Rapist = bad and BNP = bad.

Though why the hell you need to mention the BNP in this post is beyond me?!

Edit - presumbably because he is black?

Labour and the Conservatives have a 'no-platform' policy regarding the BNP so basically they will not appear in public with members of the BNP. However they have no problems with appearing with a rapist in public and shaking their hands.

I felt a little angry at this story as the chap only served three years for a gang rape on two schoolgirls:

He and three other men were part of a gang known as the Young Raiders who dragged two schoolgirls into an underground garage where they were raped more than 40 times, while a knife was held to the throat of one of the girls.

He dismisses his crime by saying 'What’s done is done. I was young, I was in a gang and I was brought up in a single parent family' as if that somehow excused his actions (he was 17 at the time). If only the victims could forget so easily. If we had real justice in this country he wouldnt have lost a leg as he would not have had his liberty.

Labour and the Conservatives have a 'no-platform' policy regarding the BNP so basically they will not appear in public with members of the BNP. However they have no problems with appearing with a rapist in public and shaking their hands.

I felt a little angry at this story as the chap only served three years for a gang rape on two schoolgirls:

He dismisses his crime by saying 'What’s done is done. I was young, I was in a gang and I was brought up in a single parent family' as if that somehow excused his actions (he was 17 at the time). If only the victims could forget so easily. If we had real justice in this country he wouldnt have lost a leg as he would not have had his liberty.

He complains at the ways he 'was handled, back then'!!!!!!!!!!

"I was young, I was in a gang and I was brought up in a single parent family.

Ah well, why didn't you say so? That changes everything, the rape becomes quite justified under these circumstances. No wonder, you poor, poor chap. Here, have a pimms. Would like some cheese on a cracker?

I get your point completely.

Politicians chase the celebs in order to win popularist voting from those so hooked to the tv drug that unless some big titted small brained drug snorting model pop singer has said that Gordon / David / anyone else is okay, then they are not going to vote that way. In essence unless there is something that may increse, or win power the politicians are not interested. Rapists are okay if they have one leg and a victim, thereby making them good to get public sympathy.

The fact that a 'reformed' rapist is okay to consort with just stinks. It would have said a lot more to have had him barred from the event, or have ignored him. If they cannot do that with another political party, whoever they are, then it shows exactly the depths that they have stooped to. They stand with communists, sien fien, so why not the BNP?

As for 3 years. Well I wish it surprised me. I am disgusted at myself for not being surprised. I am disgusted at our society. Whether he was 17, one parent family, gang member, or not, right is right and wrong is wrong. In his case very wrong. If I was the judge it would have been the same for them all; 40 rapes = 40x15years. = no leg blown off = no victim = no future rapes, or other problems. Really quite easy!

Rapist guest of honour at 7/7 memorial opening

Getting a hang of this politics now:

Rapists = good

BNP = bad

Easy when you know the rules.

To be fair, a BNP guy not so long ago said rape is just sex.

Although i would still say

Torys=Very Bad

BNP=Bad

Rapists=Bad

Saudi Royal Family=Good

To grapple with consensus politics you must first remove any notion of sanity.

What's the problem?

holocaust was 70 years ago

jews should stop reminding us every day

What's the problem?

Would you say that if it was your mum he had gang raped?