House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyMe

Battle Against Climate Change Is Like Fighting The Nazis

:angry:

Oh for a time machine and the draft.

Relevance to the board - if cap and trade go through as is even the most desperate predictions regarding the future of some economies will appear like goldilocks scenarios.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...w_post&f=22

'Battle against climate change is like fighting the Nazis': Al Gore urges world leaders to unite

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:16 PM on 07th July 2009

Former U.S. vice president Al Gore has likened the battle against climate change to fighting the Nazis during World War Two.

Speaking at the World Forum on Enterprise and the Environment in Oxford, the one-time presidential candidate called on the global community to approach the climate change crisis with 'a sense of joy'.

:angry:

Oh for a time machine and the draft.

Relevance to the board - if cap and trade go through as is even the most desperate predictions regarding the future of some economies will appear like goldilocks scenarios.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...w_post&f=22

'Battle against climate change is like fighting the Nazis': Al Gore urges world leaders to unite

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:16 PM on 07th July 2009

Former U.S. vice president Al Gore has likened the battle against climate change to fighting the Nazis during World War Two.

Speaking at the World Forum on Enterprise and the Environment in Oxford, the one-time presidential candidate called on the global community to approach the climate change crisis with 'a sense of joy'.

I don't really get into the whole climate change thing, but Gore just seems to be a fukking loon to me.

I don't really get into the whole climate change thing, but Gore just seems to be a fukking loon to me.

I think more people realise its all made up than you would think. I was having a hair cut on Friday and we got talking about the heat wave, and I said well that was the summer, some people would think it was global warming I bet.

The young girl who cuts my hair said "pfft they made that up just to tax people!"

I think more people realise its all made up than you would think. I was having a hair cut on Friday and we got talking about the heat wave, and I said well that was the summer, some people would think it was global warming I bet.

The young girl who cuts my hair said "pfft they made that up just to tax people!"

You lot really need to watch this video, it is only 3 mins long but explains why global warming is a real danger.

I urge you all to view it

The best thing for the uk, well the world (bar America) would be if America had a war on “climate changeâ€.

They would spend hundreds of billions building crap wind turbines and solar plants which would make fossil fuels cheaper for the rest of us (as we will not be bidding with America for what is left)

You lot really need to watch this video, it is only 3 mins long but explains why global warming is a real danger.

Right to vote should be based on IQ

Saw that video a while ago, doesn't surprise me, but scares the hell out of me.

:lol: when I saw the original post, I thought the Nazis being referred to were the Climate Change disciples.

I'm just waiting for people to be burned at the stake for their heresy in believing 'Climate Change' (Global Warming doesn't work) is little more than the latest tax-raising, money making wheeze dreamed up by our masters.

Arrogance and hubris. Climate changes, the world will survive; we have the potential to adapt.

Right to vote should be based on IQ

Propaganda is more powerful than intellect.

Lots of very smart people too jump on band wagons.

its more like fighting the taliban

it's an 'enemy' you can't see (co2 is invisible) , and it's an unwinnable war (China builds 1 new coal power station per week)

Anybody older than 35 could tell you that, I remember when the term was first used, there was also a Panorama program in the 80's exposing the scientists running the scam and their motives. The motive is funding, nothing else. They woudln't have a job if they didn't perpetuate the myth. Global warming was nothing more than a theory that a (then) small group of scientists put together and even then admitted that it would take 50 years before they got any indication as to whether their theory "might" have some truth in it.

To anyone screaming back at me or your screen rather, ask yourself this.

1) Where did you hear about global warming ?

2) Where are the facts, are you sure you aren't being lied to ?

3) If you are so sure, have you seen the data ?

4) Carbon dioxide is less than 1% of our atmosphere, our contribution of CO2 into the atmosphere is tiny

5) Carbon monoxide is 20 x more potent as a greenhouse gas than CO2

6) You should be more worried about the store of Carbon Monoxide gas underneath our oceans and the collective production of naturally created carbon monoxide of all species on our planet

7) Climate has fluctuated quite normally on our planet, it takes thousands of years

8) Before global warming was spouted as a theory, we were being warned that another Ice Age was imminent - I kid you not - 70s

9) Question your own mind, you do not instinctively know abour something called Global Warming, you were taught, told, brainwashed - think about itg the scam and their motives. The motive is funding, nothing else. They woudl

Wow, "the business as usual cult" sure has a lot of members. I would suggest that everyone who is sceptical about the human ability to pollute should remove themselves forthwith to their garage. And in this garage they should park their car. Now, close the garage door and start the engine. Breath deeply and chant, "I cannot change the planet, I am only human", until the cleansing purification of the cars engine does it's work. If you die, this is only because you have been brainwashed. Remember, the physical world is a figment of your imagination. Nature is your enemy.

If the whole 'climate change' thing didn't have a substantial number of aims in common with the 'future energy supply' thing, it would have died a death by now I suspect.

The latest global averaged satellite temperature data for June 2009 reveals yet another drop in the Earth's temperature. This latest drop in global temperatures means despite his dire warnings, the Earth has cooled .74°F since former Vice President Al Gore released "An Inconvenient Truth" in 2006.

http://www.climatedepot.com/a/1799/Global-...onvenient-Truth

******wit!

More like battle against the Climate Change movement is like questioning the detail of the holocaust. Dare to question and you are not met with logic but are simply dismissed and shushed away and "shame on you".

More like battle against the Climate Change movement is like questioning the detail of the holocaust. Dare to question and you are not met with logic but are simply dismissed and shushed away and "shame on you".

+1

:lol:

Given what he says about the causes of climate change, he actually means fighting the Nazis is actually fighting ourselves - im worried for the mans sanity. Presumably America's role in CO2 production means its the third reich too, if he wants to keep with the imflamatory language.

Any man who can make George Bush look good, or even let him get half the votes should really be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Wow, "the business as usual cult" sure has a lot of members. I would suggest that everyone who is sceptical about the human ability to pollute should remove themselves forthwith to their garage. And in this garage they should park their car. Now, close the garage door and start the engine. Breath deeply and chant, "I cannot change the planet, I am only human", until the cleansing purification of the cars engine does it's work. If you die, this is only because you have been brainwashed. Remember, the physical world is a figment of your imagination. Nature is your enemy.

As usual, not answering a single question, if you had your way, we would be back in the stone age, pre the era when fire was discovered.

Look, you hypocrite, did you not use any energy today ? What are all the things around you made of, how were they manufactured ? We are in the modern world whether you like it or not, I didn't make the world the way it is and I think we all have enough sh1t to deal with day in day out without making us all feel guilty that we are "killing the planet" which we are not.

You are a tool, sorry let me rephrase that, you are merely a tool being used by the climate change industry, a tiny speck on the cog of their propoganda machine.

Since I have the carbon footprint of a herd of woolly mammoth you are correct, I am a hypocrite. However I am also a misanthrope. The end of human life on planet earth is no problem for me, in fact I'm doing my damndest to make it happen. I, like 40% of Americans believe that human life on this planet will end before the 21st century is over, unlike those people I am not going to heaven.

What is much more interesting however is that we are all part of the same death cult, regardless of our beliefs.

You are not going to get anything as pleasant as the Stone Age, you are going to get the 21st century and post industrialism. A poisoned landscape where only the hardiest of creatures (usually insects) can survive.

Of course, I'm sure you are a real "son of the soil" and can appreciate nature's infinite sublety? What do you mean you are an office working, car driving, slave box living, processed food eating, disease ridden, consumer drone. I'm surprised, you mean you don't know what you are talking about. Who would have thought it. And why would you know anything about the natural world, you don't live in it.

I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Gore is a complete twit. Failed politicians should go into enforced retirement (though don't let him start growing tobacco again - like his family used to. They were good old 'ethical' slave owners as well!).

Would that work these days? Look at the emission read out from a car mot. Can't be bothered to dig one out at the moment but I suspect that it will say 0 for CO. CO is the bit which kills you rapidly. The same problem these days commiting suicide with a gas oven. In the old days of town gas produced by haeting coal in a retort you got a gas with some CO, these days with natural gas you don't. No smell either with natural gas, it has to be added so that the non suicidal customer wil notice leaks.