House Price Crash Forum

Housing Is Turning The Corner

HOLA441
HOLA442
I am in my 40's. I bought my BTL pwoperty in October 2007 and am currently benefiting from a tracker mortgage.

I really HOPE house prices recover because I bought my BTL property as a source of pension. I shouldn't have to suffer because of the dimwits who can't afford a house due to a low salary.

Hamish McTavish, Aberdeen, North Sea Oil LOL, Scotland

Before it's deleted :lol:

Quality find ;)

Edited by JOliver

HOLA443
I really HOPE house prices recover because I bought my BTL property as a source of pension. I shouldn't have to suffer because of the dimwits who can't afford a house due to a low salary.

Good find! :lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Supply shortage is worse than ever, lending for purchase and approvals keep rising, prices are rising. The bears are deluded if they think increased supply will drive down prices.. People don't need to sell for cheap. They wont sell til you pay the price they want. Vendors win. Crash over.

Sybil13, Bournemouth, UK

Interesting.

Edited by Darkman

HOLA447
I suspect Sybil13 has been getting her own back, seeing as someone is pretending to be her further down in the comments.

I like the newest comment :lol:

"I realise now what a fool I have been. I bought a BTL at peak price hoping to use it as a pension. Now all the people who waited or were renting are far better off. Far from a pension, I have lost thousands with no end in sight.

Hamish Mctavish, aberdeen, scotland"

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Absolutely NOTHING to do with me, either the Sybil 13 comments which I believe were made by Hamish or the Hamish comments which I assume were made by someone on HPC for a laugh.

The supposed Sybil13 comments were stylistically consistent with McTavish comments on this website. The McTavish comments were not really stylistically consistent with the way that Sybil13 writes on this site so I agree with your thesis ......

HOLA4411
The supposed Sybil13 comments were stylistically consistent with McTavish comments on this website. The McTavish comments were not really stylistically consistent with the way that Sybil13 writes on this site so I agree with your thesis ......

You mean they were short, to the point and did not fill several pages? :(

HOLA4412