House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
benbloom

Bbc Journalist Looking For Steer

I'm a journalist with BBC Northern Ireland and I'm trying to look into the situation of people who have found themselves attempting to get prices reduced or are considering walking away from deposits in any of the new developments in Belfast. I'm aware that the Ormeau Bakery and Titanic Quarter are of particular interest. Can you contact me by e-mail - all replies off the record and in strictest confidence. Radio only - no cameras in your face. E-mail robbie.meredith@bbc.co.uk

Thanks

No offence but, sorry - we only talk to Helen Carson :wub: here!

;)

Offence taken!!! What has she got that I haven't - anyway, if anyone wants to get in touch, my e-mail address is above.

Just kidding - HC is to jouralism as Diarylee Slices is to Cheese or Lambrini is to Wine.

I'm also aware that it may not be protocol to put a request like this on this forum - so if there's another way of going about things then let me know. I genuinely don't want to offend anyone, but I know that a lot of people are facing some very serious financial consequences and we should be covering it...

But if I'm going against protocol please let me know.

hi

think your following protocol so no worries

sounds like your covering an excellent topic and be sure to let us know where the findings get published.

im no good as ive been sitting on cash for 2 years now , but look in the Titanic/Bakery forums on here.

recent discussion here has been on the curzon apartment debacle and how it must effect the bakery. ormeau - most sold to council. rest including 1 beds released @115k+ this week. Bakery 1 beds sold out at 250k+ in mid 07

There is another forum where the Titanic lot hang out - you have to register to get on it but will have a bigger audience I think.

I'd be interested to know if any of the NAMA debt is involved in the big apartment developments up here. Could be very interesting.

already in hand Doc ;)

Just kidding - HC is to jouralism as Diarylee Slices is to Cheese or Lambrini is to Wine.

This is not really fair on Dairylea or Lambrini.

I would have thought chalk would be a better comparison with cheese, and I don't want to say what my suggestion for an alternative to wine is <_<