House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penbat1

Trafalgar Square Plinth - What Would You Do On It ?

Apparently you are allowed to do anything legal and nudity is allowed. So what would you do ? Also can you think of anything you could do which isnt legal ?

Apparently you are allowed to do anything legal and nudity is allowed. So what would you do ? Also can you think of anything you could do which isnt legal ?

Is that not a contradiction? I thought public displays of nudity were not allowed unless in designated areas, ala a nudist beach.

I'd sh*t on the Pigeons below. Legal or not.

Is that not a contradiction? I thought public displays of nudity were not allowed unless in designated areas, ala a nudist beach.

No public nudity is not illegal although prosecutions have been made as "likely to cause a breach of the peace". Anyway they have already stated they expect some people to go naked.

Legal - a statue of St George slaying a group of ZanuLabour ministers (pick to suit).

Illegal - a real life cameo as above (again pick to suit).

I'd stand there with a placard slagging off the government and then laugh as I got arrested and hauled away due to protesting within the 1Km exclusion zone around Parliament.

I'd go for a statue of Thomas Newcomen, Alan Turing, Josiah Wedgewood, Winston Churchill, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Richard Trevithick, James Neilson, and a selection of similar Brits... engaged in a 'facepalm'.

A figure of a beautiful nude woman - one with curves and boobs and a bottom. Not some skinny model nor one of those who call themselves a BBW. Somehow like Kelly Brook or Jennifer Anniston - men could sit them for their lunch staring and get tremendous pleasure studying form.

Beat me to it.

I was just going to say take a shit. Maybe hurl it at passing bankers whilst whooping like an angry zoo-monkey.

Guest anorthosite

Apparently its only illegal if you intend to cause alarm or offence these days.

Personally I'd go with the afore mentioned taking a dump option. Seems appropriate somehow.

Turn it into the Monument to the Unknown Saver

A life-sized puzzled-looking man turning out his empty pockets. Facing the City.

Beat me to it.

I was just going to say take a shit. Maybe hurl it at passing bankers whilst whooping like an angry zoo-monkey.

I was also going to reply with the poop option :blink:

Toilet humor never gets old, as apparently, neither do we!

I have applied.

I will be holding a banner pointing out that Maggie should have a statue here.

And I will be drinking a glass of fine red wine.

I was also going to reply with the poop option :blink:

Toilet humor never gets old, as apparently, neither do we!

Toilet humour...? :unsure:

Political statement! ;)

Anyway, I think I'd have to give up my spot to the 'Unknown Saver'.