House Price Crash Forum
the primitive

Tenants Falling Behind On Rent

Cost of business. You dont see the government offering free creditor insurance to most businesses (except banks), why do landlords think they are a special case. There is a great opportunity to slash housing benefit now and drive down rental prices to realistic levels for everyone else.

I've got a better idea. Lets put rent up especially yours. I hope your landlord trebles your rent when prices go up.

Ouch :lol:

I've got a better idea. Lets put rent up especially yours. I hope your landlord trebles your rent when prices go up.

How's it going Sibs?

What happened to the economic "Green Shoots" all of a sudden? Seems to have gone very quiet on that front lately.

Edited by MOP

No problem, just move somewhere else. Probably courtesy of someone who "owns" a house like you do, is unable to sell due to NE, yet has to move to find work and is therefore forced to rent it out at whatever they can get.

Someone like you in a years time, for instance, you nasty naughty little troll.

I saw all this the last time round, yes, in Maidstone "of all places".

Shut it thicko, I don't have a landlord

Cripes! Glad you're not my landlord!

Of course, if you were, I'd just find somewhere cheaper.

Somewhere CHEAPER to rent and very, VERY easily.

Poor Sibley-Tiddums! :)

Ooh, I love a toothless threat.

I can't believe you've been labelled a troll, Sibley.

Relax and save yourself.

Haliponz figures out shortly, bound to be a rise...

...as in tractor production is up. :lol:

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

:) You're losing it!

And the winner of most quoted post of the day is...... Sibley for 'Desperate Landlords'

Sibers

If you were my landlord I would purposely not pay the rent, then finally when you had managed to get a repossession order through the courts I would systematically urinate in every corner of every room at every oppurtunity, whilst praticpating in the operation of a crack house.....

Dezmond

There's been many predictions here over the years by some very informed people, bears and bulls alike. Sibley we salute you!

You have just confirmed to me at least we have whole heartedly entered the `Anger stage`. :lol:

There's been many predictions here over the years by some very informed people, bears and bulls alike. Sibley we salute you!

You have just confirmed to me at least we have whole heartedly entered the `Anger stage`. :lol:

:lol:

I think it is just Fear. By this time next year Sibley will be writing 2000 posts a day, winding up and insulting every single poster on this site; _that_ will be Sibley's Anger stage I reckon :) we'll have to duck and pray for a quick arrival of Acceptance.

Edited by williamdb

Amazingly there are probably still people on here who are confused as to why you were trolled.

Amazingly there are probably still people on here who are confused as to why you were trolled.

:lol: Guilty as charged. I think I'm waking up now.

I see a lot of house fires being started accidently if rent treble. It must be the shock of it all and the need for a cigarette while cleaning your house with flamable liquids.

Guest pioneer31

His landlord will become very acquainted with Mr Void then, won't he :lol: