House Price Crash Forum

How Mandy Might Become Pm

1929crash

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Personally,given the choice between Mandy and the OLd Etonian banker-in-waiting I would prefer the former.

Personally though having no love for the latter I would vote for my cat in front of an unelected ZanuLabour Bilderberger globalist and that's without even going into the areas of 'spin' and political track record.

HOLA446
Guest KingCharles1st

What a crock

I agree- Mandy could easily become PM- but NOT by any methods that the average layman would even twig until it was far too late.

I would expect Julian Glover is mates with Robert Peston and they are dividing and conquering here

HOLA447
Guest AuntJess
Personally though having no love for the latter I would vote for my cat in front of an unelected ZanuLabour Bilderberger globalist and that's without even going into the areas of 'spin' and political track record.

+1

I'd vote for your cat too! :P

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

That's nice Joe, you've finally got a friend :lol:

I guess as an open ZanuLabour activist you would see no problem in an unelected PM; after all that would sit squarely with the 'freedom' you were banging on about the other day wouldn't it? ;)

ps. if you choose to reply to this note 1. try and be coherent for once 2. try a different tune to if you don't support ZanuLabour you are a racist,/nazi or some such 3. avoid crude and offensive sexual stereotyping of the sort you used about your ' domestic help' the other day.

Archived