House Price Crash Forum

Times: Recession May Get Worse, Gordon Brown

HOLA441
"will demand that fellow heads of government “sound a second-wake up call for the world economyâ€. "

The SOB is gonna try to get another stimulus. Gordon Brown is nuts!

Rather than actually question his method, he's just thinking his analysis is right, but the response simply needs to be bigger.

Isnt the very definition of stupidity and/or insanity doing the same failed things over and over....

In other news, it may already be too late to escape the black hole. We may have passed the event horizon:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/event-horizon/trailer

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Hell, we have 24 months of Option ARM carnage still to go! We are only half way through! :o

negativity is not going to get us anywhere

we should all look at the positives of the situation

we have all had house price growth like no other time in history

if we can lessen the drop we're still on a winner

more QE is whats needed!!!

HOLA445

Your username says it all :rolleyes:

HOLA446
HOLA447
Isnt the very definition of stupidity and/or insanity doing the same failed things over and over....

+1

They are repeating the same tasks and expecting a different outcome..... aint gonna happen. It looks like the fog at Downing Street really isnt going to lift. We need a General Election and NOW.

HOLA448
Interesting how Brown is already laying the groundwork for blame shifting on other world leaders.

Yep. Cue him looking into the camera on the Andrew Marr show will that pathetic pleading look on his face and undisguised anger in his voice:

"I told them but they wouldn't listen to me"

His all too familiar blame shifting game.

HOLA449
Guest theboltonfury
Yep. Cue him looking into the camera on the Andrew Marr show will that pathetic pleading look on his face and undisguised anger in his voice:

Isn't part of his remit to be persuasive and get others to listen?

I wonder why they don't listen.

HOLA4410

FFS.

There are times when only Chris Morris will do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA9X5921baI

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

He told you the truth. It's just the birth pangs of a new world order.

HOLA4414

Yeah, it really is sickening watching him try to claim he called for international action for years.

Most puke inducing moment on TV ever! ........ except for that youtube clip Brown made where he smiled at us.

HOLA4415
This is Brown's Hitler moment if he can't be PM then no else every should be he'll destroy the country first.

The Queen needs to act and act fast and declare that she no longer has faith in her govt.

Your like rats leaving a sinking ship

Give the guy a chance!

HOLA4416
Guest KingCharles1st

Give the guy a chance!

No- we're Rats that never wanted to be on the S.S. Gordon in the first place.

But I'm sure you could get a good job as Chief Petty Officer "-Deck Chair Arranging"

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
I think there is a realisation that the money printing so far has not worked. Asset prices still dropping - which makes the banks bad debts worse, which in turn reflects on the real economy due to contraction in credit availability.

GB is pushing for "just one more roll of the dice" Another concerted push at currency debasement and media manipulation. He only has a few months to engineer a faux recovery so will risk everything now.

how on earth anyone gave him the keys to the economic vehicle AGAIN when he had already written the UK off as Chancellor, will be a question historians will ponder for decades nay centuries to come

If even Brown now admits its going to get worse, you know it's going to be ******ing worse than that.

i thought that, i wonder whats coming down the pipe, what fine mess have you got us into now Gordon?

qe, zirp, wtf gives with the boe to do whatever he asked just to get his backside elected, its an outrage

HOLA4419

Give the guy a chance!

I assume you are joking. This lunatic needs stopping as soon as possible as he is fixated with hoilding onto his unelected power what ever it costs to the economy.

HOLA4420

What? hyperinflation? Creating money out of nowhere (like opening pandora's box) - see the comment about dividing by zero above - a good analogy of what will happen if a torrent of QE money is released without strict control.

There is little/no productivity in the UK anymore. NuLabours miracle economy where they tried to create something out of nothing has failed. Its collapsing. Enjoy your high house prices. They will not remain for long.