House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markinspain

Latest Larouche Lecture

So thats Lyndon LaRouche? I was wondering who Homer Simpson was referring to in that election episode.

any chance of some bullet points

- Something about jews ("Anglo-Dutch Banking Elite")

- More about jews

Probably.

any chance of some bullet points

I'm just coming up to the second hour now. First 50 minutes is a lecture slagging off Obama equating the new health care bill with eugenics as it supposedly denies cover to old people. He also slags off the British Empire by which I really think he means the World Bankers and their control of the world via the CIA and MI6. The rest seems to be a Q and A section in which he provides his solution to the economic crises i.e. scrap moneterism and replace it with a US government controlled credit system.

Edited by markinspain

I'm just coming up to the second hour now. First 50 minutes is a lecture slagging off Obama equating the new health care bill with eugenics as it supposedly denies cover to old people. He also slags off the British Empire by which I really think he means the World Bankers and their control of the world via the CIA and MI6. The rest seems to be a Q and A section in which he provides his solution to the economic crises i.e. scrap moneterism and replace it with a US government controlled credit system.

US government controlled credit system.

crazy idea

abolish legal tender laws and allow the free market to regulate currency

He also slags off the British Empire by which I really think he means the World Bankers and their control of the world via the CIA and MI6.

He means jews. The man is utter filth.

Jews -> Anglo-Dutch bankers -> British Empire (Zionist Occupied Government)

I appreciate you may not notice this at first but I've been following LaRouche's nasty little diatribes for a while and over time (and following trouble with the ADL et al) he has developed a series of coded phrases and euphemisms.

Edited by Cogs

- More about jews

Probably.

I've just watched 10 minutes based upon your description expecting something exciting. And what I got was something very dull - I thought I'd developed narcolepsy in the first 5 minutes!

No, he definately means the British Empire as in Queen Elizabeth (today), Prince Charles, the BoE and the forces through which they exert their influence.

He also has a particular thing about William of Orange and the Anglo-Dutch alliance (inc. Shell etc).

Essentially the Queen controls the US one way or another.

I had an email discourse with him about it last year - he was quite amiable but also very insistent and recommended I re-visit my understanding of British history (Not one of my favourite topics I have to confess).

I remain open-minded about the continuing influence of the British establishment (for want of a better expression) and its possible involvement should the US decide to default on its external debt/hyperinflate.

I'm not sure I find the points about a Jewish conspiracy as raised by cogs quite as obvious as he does.

- More about jews

Probably.

He means jews. The man is utter filth.

Jews -> Anglo-Dutch bankers -> British Empire (Zionist Occupied Government)

I appreciate you may not notice this at first but I've been following LaRouche's nasty little diatribes for a while and over time (and following trouble with the ADL et al) he has developed a series of coded phrases and euphemisms.

No mention of Jeremiah Duggan?

What a surprise.

The error is always in assuming people couldn't be so stupid to achieve the disaster that has been achieved, there must be some conspiracy. The truth is, no one cares enough to go to the trouble of a conspiracy, it would be much easier and more rewarding to expend the effort making money and accruing power legally.