HOLA441
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest sillybear2
Now, the diversity manager has no money to spend. The knock on effect is that those weaker lose some of their income from his (or to be diverse) her spending. What now?

It was the weak who were taxed to pay for them in the first place, maybe with their abolished 10p tax.

You initially assumed and gave priority to a 'he', your mind is infected with subversive patriarchal thinking, you need to be re-educated pronto ;)

Edited by sillybear2

HOLA443
Guest sillybear2
can I extend my 'string up by the goolies' scaffold to include them alongside the bank chiefs?

I doubt such a scaffold would gain approval from the local Health & Safety officer, it sounds lethal.

HOLA444
It was the weak who were taxed to pay for them in the first place, maybe with their abolished 10p tax.

You initially assumed and gave priority to a 'he', your mind is infected with subversive patriarchal thinking, you need to be re-educated pronto ;)

I agree. If the less well off payed a lot less tax they would have more money to spend on the things they wanted, not what the state prescribed. I can see the day when the welfare state is dismantled and people have to support themselves.

HOLA445
I work in the public sector. Yes, and I manage people and services. Our organisation is trying, and mostly succeeding, to make a difference to peoples lives.

Of course there are some problems within huge public sector organisations. Part of my job is about improving quality of services so I know more than most and am probably more critical of public sector services than most.

You wouldn't happen to be one of these 'Quality Managers' that suddenly appeared in the NHS where there was no requirement for such a role before? And drawing a good wage to boot?

HOLA446
Guest absolutezero
Now, the diversity manager has no money to spend. The knock on effect is that those weaker lose some of their income from his (or to be diverse) her spending. What now?

The Diversity Manager doesn't actually do anything at all.

So there is no-one weaker then him/her.

She can get another job doing something useful.

HOLA447
Guest absolutezero
I agree. If the less well off payed a lot less tax they would have more money to spend on the things they wanted, not what the state prescribed. I can see the day when the welfare state is dismantled and people have to support themselves.

In other words you see a day coming where the chavs knock you over the head and steal your stuff in order to support themselves.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
When the forces of law and order are no longer around to protect the chavs, they will be quickly dealt with by the rest of the populace.

+1. Fortunately there are still a greater number of decent people around than chavs.

HOLA4411
In other words you see a day coming where the chavs knock you over the head and steal your stuff in order to support themselves.

That's what the public sector do to me, every month they take half my pay packet. Although by showing compliance I can usually avoid the violence.

HOLA4412
I rarely get angry about posts on here but this one has caused me to reply. I think your post is pathetic - especially as you use the Health Service to try and justify the enormous waste and bloat of the Public Sector.

Yes, the NHS is a God-send for all of us and we are fortunate to live in a country which has the NHS.

However, because the NHS exists it is not a justification for every Public Sector worker to justify their own job through the NHS's existence.

There are hundreds of thousands of clerks, pen-pushers and admin staff that could be fired from all areas of the PS today and no one would notice they have gone.

Having worked in the private sector consulting in public sector organisations I am never ceased to be amazed by:

1. How over-staffed every Public Sector organisation is.

2. How the above staff work incredibly slowly.

3. How many endless meetings such staff attend.

4. How such staff moan about hard done by they are when in fact they have it easy.

5. How come 4PM in the afternoon Public Sector workers seem to disappear - I think you all think you are still in school and work school hours.

6. How you complain about wages when in truth many of you now earn very good salaries indeed, epsecially when you look at your working hours, holidays and pensions.

7. How not taking repsonsibility for anything has become a PS art form.

No, do not dare to try and justify the billions of taxes wasted on a bloated Public Sector by using the NHS as your cover. You disgust me that you have tried to do that - all those hundreds of thousands of non-jobs, of paper-shuffling, of redtape, of cr*p which is a bane on the lives of tens of millions of British people and you think you can justify it by citing the NHS!

+ 1 - Hear, hear!!

HOLA4413
Plenty of people in the private sector cannot afford their own homes either jonboy, look at the average pay statistics and contrast and compare against average house prices. You may have a person that works in the logistical food chain for Tesco or an engineer that keeps the water or power grid running, they're not even given hallowed "key worker" status.

You know full well what the options are in Wales, a public sector job or a call center job in Cardiff, don't kid yourself otherwise.

Become a social worker- this from the Guardian

SENIOR QSW C+F CM

Senior Qualified Senior Social Worker - Children's services. The role will include completing complex initial assessments, core assessments, and implementation of care packages, reviewing detailed assessments, report writing for children's services. The suitable candidate will have experience of working with children and families' social worker for a minimum period of 2 years post qualifying and have experience in identifying potential child protection or dealing with ongoing child protection issues. Car drivers with business insurance are preferred.

Candidates must be registered with GSCC and eligible to work in UK.

You will have attained a qualification in Social Work, registered with the GSCC, and possess ideally PQ1 and hold a current CRB. Excellent pay and benefits, an experienced named Social Work Consultant and ongoing support will be offered. If you are interested and would like more information on this and other opportunities, please call

SALARY- £25-30 per hour ! Assuming a 40 hour week that's at least £1,000 a week or £50k a year. All to write reports about snotty kids and their chav parents. That requires the private sector to generate 2-10 times that level of income to fund this position through taxation.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Become a social worker- this from the Guardian

SENIOR QSW C+F CM

Senior Qualified Senior Social Worker - Children's services. The role will include completing complex initial assessments, core assessments, and implementation of care packages, reviewing detailed assessments, report writing for children's services. The suitable candidate will have experience of working with children and families' social worker for a minimum period of 2 years post qualifying and have experience in identifying potential child protection or dealing with ongoing child protection issues. Car drivers with business insurance are preferred.

Candidates must be registered with GSCC and eligible to work in UK.

You will have attained a qualification in Social Work, registered with the GSCC, and possess ideally PQ1 and hold a current CRB. Excellent pay and benefits, an experienced named Social Work Consultant and ongoing support will be offered. If you are interested and would like more information on this and other opportunities, please call

SALARY- £25-30 per hour ! Assuming a 40 hour week that's at least £1,000 a week or £50k a year. All to write reports about snotty kids and their chav parents. That requires the private sector to generate 2-10 times that level of income to fund this position through taxation.

What a sh*ite job though.

dealing with Darwins failures day-in,day-out. Covering your ar*e from every angle, rarely achieving anything. Mostly powerless to prevent disasters, tasting your own worthlessness in full, slowly learning not to care.

HOLA4416
Guest sillybear2

dealing with Darwins failures day-in,day-out. Covering your ar*e from every angle, rarely achieving anything. Mostly powerless to prevent disasters, tasting your own worthlessness in full, slowly learning not to care.

Sounds like being the Governor of the BoE.

HOLA4417

In defence of jonboy.

For all its inefficiencies and problems, I'd rather we'd let the banks fail and given the money to the NHS. It's poor but having experienced other countries I believe it to be much better than the current alternatives.

What sticks in the throat is bailing out the banks then saying there's no money.

Most PS workers are not that bad. It's the employment terms and the organisational cultures that need changing.

HOLA4418

Brown should just ditch the NHS. Who gives a toss about £30 a month for health insurance anyway. Most people spend more than that on Big Macs. :rolleyes:

So, we get shot of the NHS and also get rid of council tax. Anyone who doesn't want to take their bin bags to the skip can pay someone to uplift them.

Most coppers have forgotton how to do a days work, so cutting them in half would also make sense, along with laws that protect the victim, so that if someone breaks into your home or tries to mug you and you crack them with a bat, you don't get done for assault/murder etc.

I could go on to teachers and council workers, but, I think this is a good starter for Gordon. :ph34r:

Edited by Wait & See

HOLA4419
Guest sillybear2
In defence of jonboy.

For all its inefficiencies and problems, I'd rather we'd let the banks fail and given the money to the NHS.

I agree, the banks are parasites, we get nothing in return for our largess, apart from securing a system that oppresses us and destroys our standard of living. However, these problems have all come at once, but there would have been problems with previous levels of public spending in a slowdown anyway, the govt was piling up unsustainable debt during the boom times just like everyone else.

HOLA4420

Not Darwin's fault. Putting a safety net in place that lets chav scum breed at the expense of the more highly evolved members of the race prevents any form of useful natural selection occurring within these people. The only thing that they get better at is breeding.

HOLA4421
Most coppers have forgotton how to do a days work, so cutting them in half would also make sense, along with laws that protect the victim, so that if someone breaks into your home or tries to mug you and you crack them with a bat, you don't get done for assault/murder etc.

You hold them down, I'll get the saw :lol:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425