House Price Crash Forum

Ignore

Confounded

HOLA441

A little poll to see which region will be impacted most once this crash has run it's course. I have allowed multiple choices because I would find it hard to choose from the list provided but if enough votes are cast we should home in on the most vulnerable region.

HOLA442
A little poll to see which region will be impacted most once this crash has run it's course. I have allowed multiple choices because I would find it hard to choose from the list provided but if enough votes are cast we should home in on the most vulnerable region.

Bump

HOLA443
HOLA444

Quick question: Your title says: "IF you could short houses...". Surely it IS possible to short houses, based on the housing index?

Just a question, not trying to change the purpose of your poll... ;)

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Shorting house prices, I would need to go below what the index is based on. So if they think house prices will fall I have to undercut that outside whatever spread they have or increase the risk by upping the stake to make more money on the edges of the predictions.

If it's pretend then anywhere that the biggest boom, so not Scotland, more the North East areas and finding somewhere

with high reliance on manufacturing or perhaps a bet on financial services bonuses in the South East in some property hot spot.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
You do realise you are not allowed to do an 'ignore' thread!

Has Laura given you permission? :lol:

She is very litigation conscious :angry:

Archived