House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vagabond

How Many Of Us Are Dating Foreigners?

After reading the Why Are British Women So Fat? thread, it seemed that a fair few people had foreign significant others, presumably because they couldn't find a British equivalent of a similar standard.

I thought it might be interesting to see exactly what number of people have gone outside Blighty. I personally think it will be a fairly high number, due to both globalisation and the fact that British people in general do seem to let themselves go a bit more than our european counterparts.

Obviously, this is kind of restricted to those in a relationship. For me, I'm UK National, currently dating a wonderful Italian girl.

I once dated a girl from the next town, does that count?

We keep to ourselves around here.

In that case dating anyone that can't count to 12 on their fingers counts as 'foreign'.

British girls are fat?

Its certainly looking that way :blink:

Guest theboltonfury

I left Italy when I was 2 so my Manchester born wife is dating a foreigner.

I left Italy when I was 2 so my Manchester born wife is dating a foreigner.

You come over here and you take our jobs and our girls.... :P Sorry wrong thread

Guest theboltonfury
You come over here and you take our jobs and our girls.... :P Sorry wrong thread

Non e' vero. Adesso sono Inglese!

buffone.

Guest theboltonfury
Goalkeeper?

Why am I laughing at that gag, yet I am! I think you meant Buffon?

I think it could be translated as 'silly billy'

UK National with UK National. :P

Is she a fat bird?

Apparantly all British girls are fat salad dodging munters according to many posters on this forum.

Guest theboltonfury
Is she a fat bird?

Apparantly all British girls are fat salad dodging munters according to many posters on this forum.

I am repelled by the obese. Sorry, wrong thread.

I am repelled by the obese. Sorry, wrong thread.

It`s all those calories in Italian Pizza mate............ Take some responsibility

You knock on our doors late at night forcing a family feast with garlic pizza bread on to us :(

Don`t get me started on Mr Whippy ice cream either..... Chasing us Brits down the street playing awful music until we are forced to eat the ******* things just to get some peace.

Guest theboltonfury
It`s all those calories in Italian Pizza mate............ Take some responsibility

You knock on our doors late at night forcing a family feast with garlic pizza bread on to us :(

Don`t get me started on Mr Whippy ice cream either..... Chasing us Brits down the street playing awful music until we are forced to eat the ******* things just to get some peace.

The shit eaten over here is not Italian pizza. It is a dough/cheese fest often served up by a couple of Turks late on the British High Street. I am told that a medium Domino's pizza is around 2500 calories.

Could you imagine the trouble the average British chef would get in to with a forno al legno - (wood burning oven). I think it would involve 999 thrice weekly.

Is she a fat bird?

Nope. She isn't size zero either. Did you want a picture or something?

I wonder how Ajay would have voted.

I'm a slim uk mid thirtyish girl married to a slim uk late thirtyish guy, and we've been together for 16 years. Ideally though I'd be married to Jim Morrison - he's not fat, not from the UK, and he's dead.

Nope. She isn't size zero either. Did you want a picture or something?

Genuinely no offence intended.

Just mocking a previous thread.

Appols ; :)

Genuinely no offence intended.

Just mocking a previous thread.

Appols ; :)

That was a semi-serious question. I was intending to prove the point that you don't to be some slick bad boy type to have a relationship with a loving, attractive woman. Oh, and the whole ugly British issue..