House Price Crash Forum
gotoutintime

Want To Share Beeney's Font Of Knowledge?

Looks like Beanie is getting a free promotion of her new show from Moneysupermarket.com. They say she is their property expert and us lucky lot can ask her a question and share in the "Font of her Knowledge"

Don't know about you but I don't wanna lose my wonga! :lol::lol:

Sarah, well known for her programme Property Ladder, is hosting a new series on Channel 4, Property Snakes and Ladders, and is about to launch a website, Tepilo.com. Tepilo.com will enable house sellers and purchasers to by-pass the estate agent and take advantage of Sarah’s wealth of property experience along the way. You can also tap in to her font of knowledge and submit a question for our live webchat on Thursday 9th July at 1pm.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/c/web-chat...stions/0005237/

I know you all love her so much so the link is above......

Looks like Beanie is getting a free promotion of her new show from Moneysupermarket.com. They say she is their property expert and us lucky lot can ask her a question and share in the "Font of her Knowledge"

Don't know about you but I don't wanna lose my wonga! :lol::lol:

Sarah, well known for her programme Property Ladder, is hosting a new series on Channel 4, Property Snakes and Ladders, and is about to launch a website, Tepilo.com. Tepilo.com will enable house sellers and purchasers to by-pass the estate agent and take advantage of Sarah’s wealth of property experience along the way. You can also tap in to her font of knowledge and submit a question for our live webchat on Thursday 9th July at 1pm.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/c/web-chat...stions/0005237/

I know you all love her so much so the link is above......

Actually, out of all the so-called property experts on TV, IMO Beeny is far and away the most astute, sensible and down to earth.

If I had (heaven forfend) to ask any of them for advice, I'd pick her any day.

It's just occurred to me (having seen in the paper that there's a re-hash of Just William coming up on TV) that Krusty

reminds me of Violet Elizabeth Bott. :P

Actually, out of all the so-called property experts on TV, IMO Beeny is far and away the most astute, sensible and down to earth.

It's just occurred to me (having seen in the paper that there's a re-hash of Just William coming up on TV) that Krusty

To tell the truth I got so sick of all the property programmes, I only got to watch her show 3 times but still preferred to rely on my own judgement of when the economy and housing market was likely to start it's decline.

More interestingly though, Just William and Violet Elizabeth Bott - either you have a damn good memory or your school kept a lot of old books from the late 60's and early 70's. One of my favourites and I had forgotten all about it.

"I'll thscream and thscream until I'm thick". :P

A rare photo of the young Krusty screaming when it was suggested that property didn't always go up...

article_Violet_Elizabeth_468x575.jpg

post-12677-1246723959_thumb.jpg

To tell the truth I got so sick of all the property programmes, I only got to watch her show 3 times but still preferred to rely on my own judgement of when the economy and housing market was likely to start it's decline.

More interestingly though, Just William and Violet Elizabeth Bott - either you have a damn good memory or your school kept a lot of old books from the late 60's and early 70's. One of my favourites and I had forgotten all about it.

Nothing to do with school - I've got several that belonged to my old pa, published in the 1930s. Loved them as a kid, still do - still read them now and then when I can do with a laugh.

Not expecting the TV series to be up to much. Best was audio version read by Kenneth Williams - classic.

Don't forget her faultless argument as to why the Outlaws should let her join in. 'Becauth my father'th rich.'

(For Mr Bott, of Bott's Digestive Sauce, was very rich indeed.)

Not to mention her reply to one of the Outlaws saying Bott's Digestive Sauce was made of black beetles:

'I don't care if it ith, we never uthe is.'

A rare photo of the young Krusty screaming when it was suggested that property didn't always go up...

article_Violet_Elizabeth_468x575.jpg

Childrens book:- 'What Kirsty Did Next'?

Scary scenario:- Allslop as a powerful Tory property czar.

The second you could bet on. Odds?

I used to like VEB, as played by Bonnie Langford. She used to threaten William by saying "I'll squeem and squeem and squeem".

If you had to choose a properdee expert it would have to be Beeny.

She has her knockers, so it's nice to see her getting some support on here.

She has her knockers, so it's nice to see her getting some support on here.

:lol::lol:

Thank God someone's prepared to be up front about it...