House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
red

Fairview Homes Ad

The use of last month's HPI figures to suggest prices are going to sky-rocket from now on is one thing, but to blatantly suggest that you'll need your parents to stump up the deposit is something else!

img020.jpg

post-278-1246643855_thumb.jpg

The use of last month's HPI figures to suggest prices are going to sky-rocket from now on is one thing, but to blatantly suggest that you'll need your parents to stump up the deposit is something else!

img020.jpg

out of order id say, fair point as regards hpi, we know its on the way but, they should save up there own deposit

out of order id say, fair point as regards hpi, we know its on the way but, they should save up there own deposit

More to the point, they should be able to put down their own deposit, without needing the Bank of Ma & Pa. I accept some people may be fortunate to get a 'leg-up' from their folks, but it seems now with developers and VIs desperate to re-inflate the bubble the only way prices can be sustained at these still-ludicrous levels (with now-sensible mortgage lending criteria/LTVs, I should add) is for FTBs to find huge deposits...and then lie about their income. (One for Eric... ;) )

Oh yeah, prices can definately go out of the reach of FTBers, that'll definately work

Don't miss the boat everyone! :lol:

The young lady in the advert "Now's the time to buy! She's not waiting, are you?"

She's clearly got a nose for a bargain obviously, as indicated by those funky socks.

The worst flat I ever rented was a Fairview Homes one. No noise proofing whatsoever, Unbelivably crappy build quality. Freezing cold, terrible condensation problems. I could hear the bloke upstairs actually taking a p*ss along with every flush of the toilet in the entire block.( they never sound proofed the waste pipe). Very high turnover of tenants. I'd rather chop my p*nis off than live in a Fairview property again.

I find most ads galling.

But i also found people with Ipods galling when that was the rage a couple of years ago (and was secretly glad when they got mugged)

Also find people with Blackberrys galling now.

And those idiots sweating theyre arses off 'watching' sports event on large screens outdoors that are barely visible for the reflections.

All symptoms of the herd of 'sheeple' who are to blame for our current celeb obsessed morass.

I find most ads galling.

But i also found people with Ipods galling when that was the rage a couple of years ago (and was secretly glad when they got mugged)

Also find people with Blackberrys galling now.

And those idiots sweating theyre arses off 'watching' sports event on large screens outdoors that are barely visible for the reflections.

All symptoms of the herd of 'sheeple' who are to blame for our current celeb obsessed morass.

I don't like anyone either. My wife complains about it. I don't like her either :lol:

The worst flat I ever rented was a Fairview Homes one. No noise proofing whatsoever, Unbelivably crappy build quality. Freezing cold, terrible condensation problems. I could hear the bloke upstairs actually taking a p*ss along with every flush of the toilet in the entire block.( they never sound proofed the waste pipe). Very high turnover of tenants. I'd rather chop my p*nis off than live in a Fairview property again.

I hope it wasn't my flat - I bought off plan then rented it out when everyone else moved in (pissing and flushing and other inconsiderate things :D). Your description is exactly my memory of the place. Yuk...