House Price Crash Forum

The 4 Key Reasons An Economic Collapse Is Likely Imminent

HOLA441
It's not the case that I don't believe you, it's the case that what you are saying is simply false.

1) The state forces money from people.

2) If forced, then the amount taken must be higher than would otherwise be given.

3) Teachers and nurses, in fact everyone who works for the state are therefore overpaid.

4) We can tell this because if they weren't, they'd leave and the state would be redundant, pointless.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
1) The state forces money from people.

2) If forced, then the amount taken must be higher than would otherwise be given.

3) Teachers and nurses, in fact everyone who works for the state are therefore overpaid.

4) We can tell this because if they weren't, they'd leave and the state would be redundant, pointless.

Monopolies exist outside the state.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
A teacher? don't be daft. Interesting though that you compared the two packages speaks volumes I suppose.

it does indeed and only serves to prove injins point. A comparable package except one is educated and earned a position while the other succles on the state.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
where in the private sector can a teacher get the same money and pension for a 6 hour day with 12 weeks leave a year then?

What on earth are you talking about?

How many teachers do you know who do a 6 hour day?

it does indeed and only serves to prove injins point. A comparable package except one is educated and earned a position while the other succles on the state.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, this is more nonsense expressed from a position of complete ignorance.

Some teachers are of course better than others. Some provide excellent value.

How can you possibly assert that all CEOs deserve to be where they are?

An aside to Injin.... you have often posted about the amount of luck involved in a given individual's 'success' in his or her career. How do you square those thoughts with the ridiculous generalisations you have made on this thread?

I can relate to alot of your anti-state feeling but maybe you should try and think about things from a real world perspective a little more often. It would make your deeply held beliefs (many of whcih I believe have considerable merit) alot more useful to you and the population at large.

HOLA4411