House Price Crash Forum

Ignorant Idiots Post 70% Of Threads

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Sad.

Didn't you know that the entire global financial crisis, the inherent problems with fiat based currencies and the debt based society which we live in was all caused by a bunch of hard-working Poles who came here in the last 5 years?

Shame on you.

HOLA445

You said it. :rolleyes:

After Stalin's humiliating UTurn on priorities given to UK natives (of all colours) on council housing, expect other similar initiatives to follow.

Then by the time the next general election comes up, strangely enough no one will be bothered by the BNP, and this fringe collective will thankfully fall back into obscurity where they belong. Well they would if the lefties just ignored them and left them to sink into their abyss.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

One description of modern Britain I came across the other day...

"Present day UK is a country where standards in nearly everything are being continuously driven downwards."

Actually, there must be some areas where things are improving...just cannot think of any at the moment.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

May be 70% are idiots. My neice has recently learned in school that it takes an idiot to recognise another. If you think most of the posts are idiotic, why do you not set up a forum where you can allow only intellectuals with an IQ over 180 to join. Akin to a Mensa club.

May be you are extremely intelligent. The problem with internet is it gives us the anonymity to post complete drivel. But that is also a blessing, AS you can avoid read what you dont like. When you are in the pub and a drunk is embarrassing you, you ignore the person, try doing the same thing here.

P.S. Lighten up. Life is too short.

HOLA4415
May be 70% are idiots. My neice has recently learned in school that it takes an idiot to recognise another. If you think most of the posts are idiotic, why do you not set up a forum where you can allow only intellectuals with an IQ over 180 to join. Akin to a Mensa club.

May be you are extremely intelligent. The problem with internet is it gives us the anonymity to post complete drivel. But that is also a blessing, AS you can avoid read what you dont like. When you are in the pub and a drunk is embarrassing you, you ignore the person, try doing the same thing here.

P.S. Lighten up. Life is too short.

What I find most irksome is threads which could be plucked from the Daily Mail readers letters page attract the most attention.

HOLA4416

I wish there was a country setup on those principles. :(

HOLA4417
Just trying to point out that there are plenty of people on here who think that because you were born in a certain geographical area, you should have more rights to employment than others.

I think it is a valid question. The problem is that whenever it is discussed it is immediately met with cries of 'racist' from the likes of yourself.

There was a particularly odious Irish woman on the radio the other night accusing someone from UKIP of being racist because of this argument. You could argue it is protectionism but it most certainly isn't racist. And if you don't understand the reason it needs discussion then you are very naive. In fact I would suggest the reason the BNP gets as many votes as they do is because none of the mainstream parties will discuss the issue.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

In the Monthly Measure thread, the grand total of 2 posters out of 42 stated they would vote for the BNP.

Dazedconfused is yet another reactionary leftie desperate for attention. Maybe we should do to likes of him what everyone should do with the BNP, ignore them and they'll go away.

Edited by PopGun

HOLA4421
I think it is a valid question. The problem is that whenever it is discussed it is immediately met with cries of 'racist' from the likes of yourself.

There was a particularly odious Irish woman on the radio the other night accusing someone from UKIP of being racist because of this argument. You could argue it is protectionism but it most certainly isn't racist. And if you don't understand the reason it needs discussion then you are very naive. In fact I would suggest the reason the BNP gets as many votes as they do is because none of the mainstream parties will discuss the issue.

I deliberately didn't mention race, because in my opinion, the issue is nothing to do with race. It is to do with entitlement.

Why should where you were born, which is somthing you have absolutely no say in, restrict you from seeking employment somewhere?

HOLA4422
I deliberately didn't mention race, because in my opinion, the issue is nothing to do with race. It is to do with entitlement.

Why should where you were born, which is somthing you have absolutely no say in, restrict you from seeking employment somewhere?

Why should the fact that I was born stupid stop me from becoming Prime Minister?

HOLA4423

Do you not understand the concept of a bottleneck??

If everyone wants to work in Britain then fine, only where are they supposed to live? I don't think commuting from Belize everyday is a viable long term option for many workers.

HOLA4424
In the Monthly Measure thread, the grand total of 2 posters out of 42 stated they would vote for the BNP.

Dazedconfused is yet another reactionary leftie desperate for attention. Maybe we should do to likes of him what everyone should do with the BNP, ignore them and they'll go away.

+1 - I second this motion, a vote for freedom of speech at hpc.

HOLA4425
Do you not understand the concept of a bottleneck??

If everyone wants to work in Britain then fine, only where are they supposed to live? I don't think commuting from Belize everyday is a viable long term option for many workers.

Maybe we could build some houses. After all, if people want to work here and there are jobs, they should be able to afford one. No different to people lucky enough to be born here.

There's certainly PLENTY of land.

Edited by dazednconfused