HOLA441
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Nothing further although was told would hear formally from Dr O in next few days.

Suggest we continue posting until we hit 30 posts and can then send personal messages - makes sense to get one lawyer acting for all those affected.

HOLA445
HOLA446
mortgage was with dres until we switched - still heard nothing officialy from dr o. I have also emailed the solicitor and nothing either

Hi belfast 72 , did you get the offer of your bonds to make up the shortfall on the rent? Because we were with the allianz from the start ,they have so far not offered to release the bonds. I do not know how many clients this effects.

HOLA447
Nothing further although was told would hear formally from Dr O in next few days.

Suggest we continue posting until we hit 30 posts and can then send personal messages - makes sense to get one lawyer acting for all those affected.

HOLA448

Hi

I have only found out today about this crisis and it is really scary! Have you met in Belfast? Are you meeting again or could I meet someone-never used a forum before so not sure how it works. Was in contact with someone today and he said there was a big meeting today to see if bank is realising the bonds awaiting information from him. I would be interested in joining together for one lawyer

HOLA449
Hi belfast 72 , did you get the offer of your bonds to make up the shortfall on the rent? Because we were with the allianz from the start ,they have so far not offered to release the bonds. I do not know how many clients this effects.

to tell you the truth i dont remember reading anything about a bond - will read the paperwork and get back to you

HOLA4410
Hi

I have only found out today about this crisis and it is really scary! Have you met in Belfast? Are you meeting again or could I meet someone-never used a forum before so not sure how it works. Was in contact with someone today and he said there was a big meeting today to see if bank is realising the bonds awaiting information from him. I would be interested in joining together for one lawyer

Hi Veronica ,nobody has met yet,who were you talking to today that told you about the meeting,was it Oleg Schneider?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Got the right reply button at last!

Yes it was him!

I don't have a clue what to do about all of this! Do Iwait and see what I am offered for the rent and make if the difference -if I can afford it or do I get a lawyer in Germany-we could be out a fortune trying to sort this out! I have never been in a situation like this before

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Hi there

Same here. Have tried posting my mobile number here but it was removed. Apparantly you have to have at least 30 posts before you can register and contact other members. It would be useful if we could get as many people as possible in the same situation - then we could maybe seek legal advice as a group or instruct a new management company - if needed. I have been in contact with two other people who are in the same boat.

Hope we can speak soon!!!!!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Hello, I (and several other investors in Berlin) had a similar problem with a 10 year rental contract. However this was not with the company you mention, but another one offering a similar deal. In my case they first stopped paying the housing costs (hausgeld) for which I, the owner then became liable. Later the rental payments to me dried up. (There is a separate thread from another investor on this subject, by the way). The company had stopped responding to calls / e-mails etc, but via my lawyer I found out that the rental pool was not sufficiently funded by the rents coming in to pay out the agreed amounts to the owners. Eventually, the system collapsed altogether and I had to then revoke my POA with the company and set up a new agreement with another rental managment firm - this time receiving the actual rent from the tenant (minus hausgeld and management fees). This is now a much lower figure than the net rent promised on the original deal. The whole episode was painful / expensive & I hope your case is different. However, I would recommmend firstly pressing the management company for an explanation. If you're not getting anywhere or of you feel a similar problem is emerging, involve your lawyer ASAP. Mines was excellent in helping to revoke the agreement etc, although attempts to recover the losses from the original company have not been successful. Good luck.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, where is your apartment and which selling agent did you buy through?

HOLA4419

I am in the same boat as the rest of you re two properties. I would be keen to join any action if this does not get resolved by Oleg Schneider or Dr Ochel We are also with Allianz but CFP has warned the bonds are there to cover maintenance. The suggestion is to use this money to pay the rental shortfall but doesn't sound like a good idea.

HOLA4420

You need to get to 100 posts to automatically become a Member (hence use the PM system).

New members will need to request an upgrade here: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...hp?showforum=41

N.b. You've been upgraded.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Hi everyone,

Below is a message i received from Oleg

The bond definitely has only been given for this purpose. In Germany, it is not possible to change the purpose of a deposit that easy. It is a real deposit for the rental guarantee! The guarantee for modernization etc is a separate guarantee (I believe, it is 5.000€) and has nothing to do with this one!

Getting mixed messages from Oleg and CFP.

Don't know what's going on!!!!

pipeslice has suggested we all meet up in Belfast sometime - Would that suit everyone?????

HOLA4424
Hi everyone,

Below is a message i received from Oleg

The bond definitely has only been given for this purpose. In Germany, it is not possible to change the purpose of a deposit that easy. It is a real deposit for the rental guarantee! The guarantee for modernization etc is a separate guarantee (I believe, it is 5.000€) and has nothing to do with this one!

Getting mixed messages from Oleg and CFP.

Don't know what's going on!!!!

pipeslice has suggested we all meet up in Belfast sometime - Would that suit everyone?????

HOLA4425

Hi

Cannot get onto replying properly apologies for the mistakes.

I got a message that I was getting a bit less than half of the income I was getting before this problem started at the end of the month-after sending the bank 2 months rent which had not paid -can anyone explian exactly why I am only getting half? Could we get another organisation to manage the deal for us like the previous one.

We also seem to have to be responsible for repairs etc if Dr Ochel goes bankrupt-this could run into a lot of money and how would we handle it when we are not in the country and cannot speak the language.

No word yet on the bond-he is to get back to me when he knows.

I would like to meet up-let me know when and where and I will try to be there