House Price Crash Forum

Panic Over Gordon Brown Thinks A 0% Increase Is Growth

HOLA441
HOLA442
What's going on?

I am no fan of Gordon B with his meddling in things that the Government shouldnt get involved in.

But is everyone having a pop at someone who just befuddled his words a bit?

God forbid the leader of you me and 60 million other souls should be able to say what he means.

He is not suppose to be 'some bloke' he is supposed to be one of our very finest.

HOLA443
You missed the best bit when he said that the Conservatives were planning spending cuts because they predict that unemployment will rise! Therefore the Conservatives are the party of unemployment not like Labour!

Now, according to Labour's own plans, they will have to cut spending in most departments by at least 13% and if those predictions are made on the basis of falling unemployment then God knows how bad it will really be. Gordon Brown is utterly shameless.

Bloody good point that man!

Edited by KingBingo

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It's like the Emperor's Clothes story in reverse, where the emperor is telling us how nice our clothes are when we haven't got any!

How can the Queen keep confidence in this idiot?
Spending on the royal family is up this year. I should think she's pretty happy with Brown.